Alabowma 22-Aug-15
Alabowma 22-Aug-15
TKYSLAM 22-Aug-15
writer 22-Aug-15
TKYSLAM 22-Aug-15
writer 23-Aug-15
TKYSLAM 23-Aug-15
21-Aug-15
I recently booked a hunt with Florida Outdoor Experience to complete my slam in 2016. Just wondering if anyone has hunted with them or any other information about the outfit. I know a few of the Woodhaven and Fox Pro Guys have hunted with them in the past and from the references I have contacted they seem to be pretty squared away.

Thanks

22-Aug-15

Alabowma's embedded Photo
I went with Florida Backwoods for my Osceola. I know that there are a lot of good guides down in that area. Lots of turkeys! I got mine back yesterday from the taxidermist.

22-Aug-15

22-Aug-15

22-Aug-15

TKYSLAM's embedded Photo
TKYSLAM's embedded Photo
Thanks!

Good to know someone else has had success on here with them. I just got my Rios back from my Kansas hunt last year.

22-Aug-15
What part of Kansas?

Interesting coloration difference between the two.

22-Aug-15
I was near the St. John's area. Hunting with Innovative Outfitters. Both birds were taken the first morning.

23-Aug-15
Great area, for a lot of different game.

Front bird looks like a hybrid. There used to be a pretty good pocket of easterns over around the Quivira National Wildlife Refuge.

Glad you had a great time in Kansas, good luck in Florida.

23-Aug-15
Thanks.

I'm pretty sure he did have a bit of eastern in him. It was pretty bad close to the small pocket of easterners according to the NWTF map. Both birds were taken with one shot which was why I decided to mount both. Regardless it was an awesome experience!

• Sitka Gear