r-man 22-Aug-15
petedrummond 22-Aug-15
deerman406 22-Aug-15
venisonjunky 27-Aug-15
venisonjunky 28-Aug-15
sureshot 28-Aug-15
Trial153 28-Aug-15
22-Aug-15
Does anyone make a light but strong hard bow case? Just weighed mine for the 1st time...after 4 trips to quebec...13 pounds! Thats a lot of gear.... And if no one makes one....can someone step up to the plate and make something about 5 pounds and airline approved please! Weight is gold on fly in trips.... Than you for the suggestions and listening to me whine

22-Aug-15
what bow ? legth, most bow shops have used ones and on amazon. bought a used one for a trip, sold it back to bow shop, lost 10$ for the lone.

22-Aug-15
Diamond Marquis. She's about 38" overall

22-Aug-15
it should be easy to find one used. whats that name its 3 letters, had one skb or something, it was light weight and hard. try sportmansguide for a deal

22-Aug-15
The lightest is no bow case google Terra glide luggage.

22-Aug-15
Plano makes a light weight one, I would worry about it quality to hold up though. Although I know guys who use them and say they have had no problems. Maybe an aluminum SKB? Shawn

27-Aug-15
My plano is light weight and nice case , but not airplane case . My SKB. is airplane case and heavy as hell .

28-Aug-15
I see they make a Plano that is airplane case . The price is lot cheaper than SKB. Not sure of quality ?

28-Aug-15
I think Badlands may have discontinued the Terra glide, or had major supply problems. I ordered one in February and just gave up on getting it,I see all the major retailers are now showing it as discontinued.

28-Aug-15
Also look a the SKB hybrid case weights in at 7 pounds and a very nice vas.

• Sitka Gear