HDBOW 26-Aug-15
MDcrazyman 26-Aug-15
thomas 26-Aug-15
Brotsky 26-Aug-15
LINK 26-Aug-15
X-Master 27-Aug-15
Ermine 27-Aug-15
22-Aug-15
I just bought a new bow and am having a tough time nailing down what sight I want. I have the cbe tek hybrid on my elite and it's my favorite sight I've ever owned. I also have the iq micro on my carbon spyder and I do like the retina loc but not sure about the overall quality of the sight. The other sight I have my eyes on is the sure loc lethal weapon. Does anyone know if this sight is truly worth the coin? I'm ok with spending it if it's not just a gimmick . Plz give me hand with this one ladies and gents

22-Aug-15
Mbg flashpoint

22-Aug-15
No personal experience with that sight but I would think buying Sure Loc would put your mind to rest about the overall quality and it still has the Retina Loc. I have the cheapest IQ Retina Loc, doesn't even have the micro adjustments but for about $70 on sale I love it. No peep, no need.

Dean

22-Aug-15
Bou x 2

22-Aug-15
Bou and dry creek , thank u both for your feedback. Plz don't take this as sarcastic I'm genuinely asking. What makes those sight so good. They have such fewer options than other sights. I've never seen one in person so I'm just curious .

22-Aug-15
CBE Tek Hybrid is one awesome sight, my favorite also, on my Carbon Spyder.

22-Aug-15
Greg, for someone who shares my love for the cbe and understands how incredible that sight is. Do you think it's worth the extra for the sure loc ? I don't see how it can get much better than the cbe. I've had several different sights over the years and none have compared so far

22-Aug-15
I have been shooting the CBE hybrid tek as well. Shot it for two years. I recently bought a used MBG ascent and can say I like this sight better than the CBE. The pins are so much brighter.

23-Aug-15
If the fiber optics are at all exposed don't buy it, the fiber should run through the pin body, look at Axcel armortech sights, they are a good example. I made the switch to these sights 3 years ago after the fibers got pulled out of my pins on a elk hunt, the sight was a MBG redzone.

23-Aug-15
I agree with carcus . I went to Axcel Armortech for same reason and have one on 3 bows now . Fibers cant pull out ! Only bad thing is I have to send them back in to get all green pins.

23-Aug-15
Bow Junkie, while I have not personally used the lethal weapon it looks like a good sight. If you are looking to go with retina lock I'd say give it a try. "Better than the CBE"...not a chance!!!:)

26-Aug-15
I love my MBG ascent. It's the best sight ive owned/used.totally adjustable, easy to set up, bright and bullet proof so far.

26-Aug-15
Tru Glow Rival FX 5 pin. Solid as a rock, pins get smaller as you go, light, all metal construction, tool less adjustment. Awesome.

26-Aug-15
spot hogg. best out there in my opinion

26-Aug-15
I'm a Spot Hogg guy as well. There's a lot of good sights out there on the market now. Just find one that suits you from any of the manufacturers listed and you'll be pleased with it.

26-Aug-15
Sport Hogg- Tommy Hogg

27-Aug-15
MBG Ascent - 3 pin. Gives you the best of both worlds. Third pin can be sighted in as you "Floater" that can be moved with the "Dial of Death" for all ranges out to 100yds or can be used as solid pin -3 pin sight when you don't need the adjustability. Lifetime warranty, brightest fiber optics out there and UV protection to maintain constant brightness. Can be made to special order fiber optic pin sizes. You won't be sorry if you pick that one for sure.

27-Aug-15
I like spot hoggs. Built like tanks and will last years!

I've been using the Tommy hogg for a long time

Great sight

• Sitka Gear