Bou'bound 25-Aug-15
Ace 25-Aug-15
Bow junkie 25-Aug-15
Bou'bound 26-Aug-15
Mark Watkins 26-Aug-15
25-Aug-15

gobbler's Link

25-Aug-15
Interesting how the Post Ted Nugent's picture and then say in the small print that he wasn't involved. If I was him I'd sue them.

TBB

25-Aug-15
link won't open for me can you cut and paste the story

25-Aug-15
Illegal hunting case draws not guilty pleas

Lawrence Day and Son outfitting firm and American hunter face 63 charges between them

Four people associated with a Plaster Rock outfitter and an American hunter pleaded not guilty Tuesday to dozens of charges related to illegal hunting and illegal possession of animal parts.

A trial date was set for April 11, 2016, with five days set aside for the trial.

Four of the accused are associated with Lawrence Dyer and Son Outfitters of Plaster Rock — Daniel Dyer, his wife Kimberly, son Christopher and guide Todd Daye.

Hunter David Bowen of West Virginia is facing 20 charges alleged to have taken place between Sept. 23-27, 2014.

Between them, the five accused face 63 charges, including possessing illegal bear parts, moose and deer meat. Other charges relate to illegal hunting and illegal hunting practices.

The outfitting firm will continue to be allowed to operate while the case makes its way through the court system.

In the past, the outfitting firm has hosted American rock star and hunting enthusiast Ted Nugent. Nugent is not involved in the case before the courts.

25-Aug-15
Poor uncle Ted , he draws enough attention without being in a picture about a case he has nothing to do with .

26-Aug-15
Nugent is a rock star?????

26-Aug-15
oh yea, I had a buddy in college who caught a real bad case of "cat scratch fever." Never was the same.

Mark

• Sitka Gear