Guardian Hunter 26-Aug-15
Hessticles 26-Aug-15
Bullhound 26-Aug-15
caribou77 26-Aug-15
MoBowhunter 27-Aug-15
wifishkiller 28-Aug-15
PSEStinger 28-Aug-15
26-Aug-15
I just bought 2 packs of nockturnals "G" for the Easton Injexions and none of them wanted to fit, they seem like a new style compared to the others I have!!! The new ones are a lot wider then the others I have. 4 out of the 6 broke off while I tried to "make" them fit.... Anyone have any ideas on why? I've shot nockturnals for 6ish years now and have never had a problem!!

26-Aug-15
I had the same problem with some H version I purchased for our kids recently. I took some sandpaper to them and they fit like a glove after taking off a little material.

26-Aug-15
I just bought some G (the new by Rage version) and the fork itself seems to have a slightly different shape than the previous ones I had. But they seem to fit my arrows the same ("Standard" carbon, not the slim carbon).

I would NOT trust to sanding them to fit, as there is no guarantee you'll get them perfectly concentric and that could adversely affect the steering of your arrow.

I'd suggest calling manufacturer before deciding what to do next.

26-Aug-15
I switched to Lumenock because the nocturnals seem to be low quality anymore. I contacted the company several times and never received a response. Take my biz elsewhere.

26-Aug-15
I even tried lubing them up and they still will not go in!

26-Aug-15
be very careful sanding, or changing, any of these lighted nocks. they are not the safest to begin with, but changing the characteristics could create an unsafe situation.

Not to be a Debby Downer, but I had some of a reputable makers lighted nocks split on me. I just caught it on one when I went to nock an arrow and realized it was split. Had I dumped the string with that nock on that arrow, I'd likely have ended up with a lot of carbon in my arm...........

26-Aug-15
Sorry but I tried some last year and found them to be junk. Money thrown in the trash. I to would not sand them. Return them if you can. Buy a better quality lighted nock.

27-Aug-15
Do not sand. They are intended to be a press fit, if you have trouble getting them on apply a little bowstring wax to the shank and they should slide in for you.

28-Aug-15
I've had good luck with them, they are really bright! I press them in on a mouse pad and they are good to go, I only shoot them out of my recurve.

28-Aug-15

PSEStinger's Link
Nockturnals are made in 5 different sizes based of the inside diameter of the arrow. If you have always bought the 'G" size and never had a problem with the fit, the ones in the new package may have got packaged wrong.

• Sitka Gear