OkieJ 28-Aug-15
Flyin Arrow 28-Aug-15
Alexis Desjardins 28-Aug-15
Teeton 28-Aug-15
JLeMieux 28-Aug-15
redwillow 07-Sep-15
redwillow 07-Sep-15
27-Aug-15
I'm 40 years old and am going to Colorado for my first elk hunt, my hunting partner had to back out last minute because of health reasons but am still going, I don't really want to go solo but am ready to if need be, I'm going sept 18-26 and have a couple different otc units in mind. I am looking for someone preferably with experience to accompany me.

27-Aug-15
What state are you traveling from?

27-Aug-15
Which Units?

28-Aug-15
Same place you were headed. Done the research right?

28-Aug-15
Traveling from MN , done a lot of research on hunt planner and plan to hunt 42&421, and possibly 37&45 being that's where my bro in law lives, and hunts but this year he drew for 48. I would love to be with someone with exp tho

28-Aug-15
good luck on finding someone to go with always better to have someone to share stories with.

28-Aug-15
I just don't enjoy elk hunting alone. Now I'm a backpack hunter and like to get packed in some and go from this point to that point. It may take a few days to do it. If I hunted from a road camp I think I could do a solo, being that I'd not be that far in if I got one down.. I'm really having elk withdraw pains as I'm not going this year and it "SOCKS" :( Ed

28-Aug-15
If I could swing it this year I would join you. I've hunted 421 a couple times in the past.

07-Sep-15
I'm going by myself from SD to unit 46 Co. Using my one horse (mustang) for riding and packing as needed. Will be up wood creek camping

07-Sep-15
I'm going by myself from SD to unit 46 Co. Using my one horse (mustang) for riding and packing as needed. Will be up wood creek camping

• Sitka Gear