Will 28-Sep-15
Dakota 28-Sep-15
JW 28-Sep-15
APauls 28-Sep-15
t-roy 28-Sep-15
Thornton 28-Sep-15
cmbbulldog 29-Sep-15
28-Sep-15
Searching for a 2016 outfitter that comes highly recommended for a September MD hunt. Somewhere out west. Preferably spot and stalk MD with maybe a little WT hunting thrown in.

TIA

28-Sep-15
Call Mike Ukrainetz, Mikes Outfitting, Spirit River, Alberta.

There is a thread going already on deer that he and his hunters have taken this year....incredible Mulies, year after year!

Good luck,

Mark

28-Sep-15
I am going with Scott Limmer of Camanche Wilderness Outfitters in Colorado this November. I have heard nothing but amazing things for his eastern plains mule deer hunts. He has some GIANT mule deer.

28-Sep-15
Thanks Mark,

Couldnt locate the thread

28-Sep-15

Dakota's Link
We are a bowsite sponsor and have what you are looking for in Northwest South Dakota with mule deer and Whitetail deer with guaranteed archery licenses. Randy

28-Sep-15
Graham Brigden or Mike Ukrainetz in Alberta. Can't go wrong either way. Both have giant muley bucks.

28-Sep-15
Paid mule deer hunt I'd go Alberta. You'll be astonished what you see there.

28-Sep-15

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Another vote for Mike's Outfitting.

28-Sep-15
Jared Cotton of West Elk Outfitters in Colorado has tons of mulies. I shot a nice one with him last year. He has a nice set up with lodging and home cooked meals. He is in a unit with a high rate of first time draws and he has access to landowner tags.

29-Sep-15
Go to Alberta.

Mike's Outfitting or Graham Brigden would be my first 2 calls. Had a great hunt with Mike this year.

• Sitka Gear