BoggsBowhunts 04-Oct-15
OkieJ 04-Oct-15
ben yehuda 05-Oct-15
bghunter 05-Oct-15
Treeline 05-Oct-15
bghunter 05-Oct-15
Treeline 05-Oct-15
03-Oct-15
Looking for photos of any gar mounts. Does not matter if it is alligator gar, long nose or even needle nose gar, just looking for some ideas for a mount.

03-Oct-15
Looking forward to seeing any pics you get also,I have a big long nose gar in my freezer I shot while bowfishing in SC and thought it would make a cool mount especially since there aren't any gar where I live.

03-Oct-15
I am hoping for some too. I am with you I just shot a big longnose in FL and was great as we dont get real big ones in WI either.

04-Oct-15
nobody ??

04-Oct-15
Buddy of mine has his mounted swimming slightly downward mounted on driftwood on a pedestal, looks really good!

04-Oct-15
that kinda sounds like what I was looking for.

04-Oct-15
Buddy of mine has his mounted swimming slightly downward mounted on driftwood on a pedestal, looks really good!

04-Oct-15

04-Oct-15
Look and search bowfishingcountry.com there are a few.

05-Oct-15
Quite a few pictures if you do a google image search "gar mount"

05-Oct-15
Ben,

Thank you I saw some, was looking for some other ideas too.

05-Oct-15
Might be cool to mount a big ol gater gar with a fishing arrow stuck in him jumping on drift wood as a pedestal mount...

05-Oct-15
Yea wife said no to the mount with the arrow in it. She is pretty good at letting me hang mounts so I cant push it to much

05-Oct-15
Mounted one buck with an arrow in his neck. Really looks cool! That was what he looked like when I killed him! Shot him first time on Nov 1st and killed him on Nov9th! Gets lots of comments??

• Sitka Gear