bghunter 07-Oct-15
Halibutman 07-Oct-15
Barty1970 11-Oct-15
bghunter 12-Oct-15
bghunter 12-Oct-15
Barty1970 12-Oct-15
Medicine Bow 15-Oct-15
05-Oct-15
I know bowhunting is limited and I am fine with a rifle hunt, but wife wants to visit some friends in London. I would like to try to arrange a two day roe deer or water deer hunt while there. SO far I cannont get anyone to return my e mails

Anyone have any outfitter or contacts that might be able to help? Not looking at SCI records just a hunt for a new species in a new country.

05-Oct-15
John Woodward JW Stalking

I hunted roe deer and muntjac with him afew years ago. Very reasonable on price, and very high success. He has a website and should show up on google.

05-Oct-15

Halibutman's Link
Here is the link.

05-Oct-15
Thank you for the information I sent them an e mail

05-Oct-15
Check with Barty1970 here on Bowsite.

05-Oct-15
Midwest

Thanks I will shoot him a pm

06-Oct-15
Hiya I am a UK archer and hunting with a bow Is illegal here,we have to make do with field archery,hunting with firearms is quite common, though it can be expensive. Sorry I don't have any contacts for this anymore. But most stalking takes place in Scotland,in England it is mainly culling,if you want good sport you should go north of the border.

07-Oct-15
Thank you for the information, I am fine with hunting with a rifle as I figured I am there and was pretty sure archery ws still illegal.

YOu are right I Am not finding anything very reasonable in the way of prices, but I have not had one e mail returned either from outfitters or booking agents.

While wife will be happy then that there will be no hunting

07-Oct-15
John was VERY reasonable on prices. He will email you.

11-Oct-15
Someone call?! Sorry but only just seen this thread

Checkout the Stalking Directory forum... http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/18-Deer-Stalking-Opportunities

I can post a request on your behalf if you're interested?

PS Best not mention bowhunting [sad but true] as even some rifle hunters over here can be less than well-disposed towards our sport [don't like the idea of competition?]

12-Oct-15
I would be very grateful if you could post something on my behalf. I am still having trouble finding anything

12-Oct-15
I would be very grateful if you could post something on my behalf. I am still having trouble finding anything

12-Oct-15
No problem at all bghunter...PM sent

15-Oct-15
I hunted red stag near Amulree Scotland but cannot locate the outfitter. If I come across any information I'll pass it along.

As an FYI, we used the ghillies gun....a .270

Even the internet isn't turning up anything in my search. The area I mentioned is quite nice.

• Sitka Gear