Bill in MI 11-Oct-15
Charlie Rehor 11-Oct-15
Matt 11-Oct-15
Butcher 11-Oct-15
carcus 12-Oct-15
Mark Watkins 12-Oct-15
Butcher 12-Oct-15
07-Oct-15
I recently had an issue with my quiver, while on a trip to Missouri, the handle on my quiver would not tighten down enough to secure the quiver to the bow. I was super bummed after all the good things I had heard about them and figured I just pissed 140 bucks away. After I got home I called cs and too my surprise they ask to send it back to them for repair or replacement free of charge! 7 days later I received my quiver with new hardware and back up and running. I always free good knowing that I'm buying from good people who stand behind their product and thought I would share.

07-Oct-15
Thanks for sharing.

11-Oct-15
I love that quiver.

11-Oct-15
The quality, functionality (it actually does what their marketing claims!) and the follow up customer care is second to none. I wish more companies were run like TS.

Mark

11-Oct-15
Tightspots, thermacells, Toyota trucks, something everyone on the Bowsite agrees about lol

11-Oct-15
I also have one on my recurve!

Tight Spot, Ripcord and Black Gold are all Montana based companies and share the same quality and values!

11-Oct-15
Did the threads on the adjustment screw strip out? I have a hard time understanding how tightening the adjustment screw wouldn't have given you enough tension.

They are a great company to deal with for sure.

11-Oct-15
The handle that controls the cam that opens and closes the clamp started grinding together somehow, you could see tiny pieces of metal as the can rolled over. It got to the point that you could barely move the handle. I had to use the Allen screw at the bottom to make it stay on my bow. Hope that helps

12-Oct-15
There is no other quiver! Best by a long shot!

12-Oct-15
Butcher, Did the TS repairs work and fix the problem?

Mark

12-Oct-15
Yes they replaced all the mounting hardware on the quiver. Good as new! No charge to me other than shipping and time gone which isn't the biggest deal anyway.

• Sitka Gear