Cheque 08-Oct-15
Bou'bound 08-Oct-15
midwest 08-Oct-15
Charlie Rehor 08-Oct-15
Brotsky 08-Oct-15
Meat Grinder 08-Oct-15
TD 08-Oct-15
08-Oct-15
Remember that ad, I believe it was for a broadhead, that was a gif that ran at the side of Bowsite pages... where a buck got arrowed and then went down in "x number of seconds?"

That poor deer must have been shot over and over 9 zillion times. For whatever reason, I just noticed that ad doesn't run anymore, and I find myself strangely missing that unlucky buck.

Am I crazy, or does anyone know what I'm talking about?

08-Oct-15
Yep, Muzzy kill video. Faster than any Rage kill on the Outdoor Channel..

08-Oct-15
Thunk

08-Oct-15
I think it was for Magnus. Bugged the heck out of me

08-Oct-15
Muzzy MX3

08-Oct-15
Sometimes I'd just sit there and watch him get shot 10 times. He was one of us.....

08-Oct-15
If it was for Muzzy it should've been for Magness Magness is a much better head

08-Oct-15
definitely do not miss

08-Oct-15
I'm sure Muzzy thanks you very much for confirming the effectiveness of the ad Pat made for them. Pat is a Muzzy guy!

08-Oct-15
I think it's a testament to that ad that I knew exactly what this thread was about before I opened it! I bet I'm not in the minority here either!

08-Oct-15
The first ad that crossed my mind when I saw this thread was the Martin Archery ads with the sexy bow babes from the back cover of Bowhunter magazine. Those were the days.

08-Oct-15
Even when you couldn't see the video you could hear the "thunk" over and over.... and over....

But to be honest I was like Meat Grinder....I thought it was about the Martin Girl too.... much more pleasant ad....

• Sitka Gear