Charlie Rehor 27-Nov-15
Bear Track 27-Nov-15
FlatLndr 27-Nov-15
drycreek 27-Nov-15
astrovan2487 29-Nov-15
jdee 30-Nov-15
HerdManager 30-Nov-15
27-Nov-15
Shot my biggest whitetail in Alberta last year. Taxidermist moved from Alberta to Edmonton and won't return my calls, e-mail etc. Does anyone know of a phone number to report this jerk? I am so bummed

27-Nov-15
I'm sure you'll do this in the future but I have never left a cape or antlers behind on any trip including Alaska and the majority of Canadian Provinces. One time I took both mine and Matt's Mule deer antlers and capes home from Alberta in one checked bags packed with clothes. Perhaps your guy is setting in to his new digs and will respond soon. Good Luck.

27-Nov-15
Edmonton is in Alberta you are aware?

Check Alberta natural resources licensing to see if he's still licensed. Then have them supply you with his number and if no luck there, talk to the NRO's office to pay him a visit. Even a collection agent will pick it up for you. heck, there's lots of guys on here that will help pick it up I'd think.

27-Nov-15
I will never leave an animal again. I meant Calgary not Alberta. I never understood how a fellow hunter could do that to a hunter

27-Nov-15
The love of money..............

Or just pure sorryness.

29-Nov-15
Not sure about Canada but in Maryland and other states taxidermists are "supposed" to be licensed thru the state. I would try contacting the Canadian equivalent to DNR. Hopefully he has some kind of license so they can help you out. Did you fill out any kind of log book when you left the deer? Usually this has the date taken, type of animal, license/tag number, name, and your address/contact info. In the US and most likely Canada the taxidermist should be required by law to have this log book. If not I would plan a trip to pay this guy a visit.

30-Nov-15
How about a name so we know not to do any business with him ? He could put a message on his phone if he was just to busy to answer his customers calls. Good luck.

30-Nov-15
That stinks. Good luck, hope you find him, and get your mount.

• Sitka Gear