Ace of Spades 28-Nov-15
Ace of Spades 28-Nov-15
deerman406 28-Nov-15
PeteO 28-Nov-15
hemlock 28-Nov-15
Al Dente Laptop 28-Nov-15
G-MAN 28-Nov-15
27-Nov-15
It may be a long shot but curious as to if anyone on here has used them to have a mount done? Whitetail in particular but any mounts at all. I have seen pics. but you know how that is. This place is located in Middleton CT by the way!(Thanks Pat)My normal guy is so far behind, he told me maybe 2 years. The next guy I would use is good but not great. Thanks! Shawn

27-Nov-15

BoggsBowhunts's embedded Photo
BoggsBowhunts's embedded Photo
Save your time and go to Rick Lowry, here is a deer he done for me.

27-Nov-15
I need someone within a couple hours drive of Albany NY. Shawn

27-Nov-15
Northeast is a very good taxidermist they do well over 100 deer per year. They usually take 1 year to get it done.

27-Nov-15
Yes sir, I should of been more specific!! I was quoted 6 month wait time. I do not care that much about wait time, but 20-24 months is too long. Thanks! Shawn

27-Nov-15
I have known Joe since he was a kid before he got into taxidermy he was buying fur in a shed his father built in the driveway at their house in Higganum. I used to sell him Fox Pelts. He is very trustworthy and he does a great job. He takes a while but anyone doing good quality work is going to take a while.

27-Nov-15
Shawn, have you looked at meyers in coxsackie....he is timely and does very nice work.

north east is in the process of doing a fish for me right now. They do excellent work from the mounts I have seen, a friend i mine has used them extensively

28-Nov-15

Ace of Spades's embedded Photo
Adirondack Wildlife Studio- 1038 Rt. 10 Caroga Lake, NY 12032 Mike Vickerson 518-835-8014

Have had several mounts done there, he does a great job. Very scenic drive also!

28-Nov-15

28-Nov-15

28-Nov-15
I know David very well. He has done several heads for me. His prices have gotten very high in my opinion. I believe I am going to take a ride and see Joe. Shawn

28-Nov-15
Hey Shawn, Joe did a great mount for me, and my dad has used him alot too. Nice guy. Pete

28-Nov-15
Northeast does great work ,might want to check out Kevin's Taxidermy LLC in Middlebury , CT also.

28-Nov-15
True Life Taxidermy in Middletown. Bob Vitro is the owner.

28-Nov-15
I have been going down to Jeff Sweet on Rt.32 a little south of Catskill for the last ten years. His work is top notch, he also donates his services for New York Bowhunters Wounded Veteran Program. He's doing a free hog head mount for one of this years Vet's I dropped off last month. For his kindness to our Wounded Vet's, he get's something from me at least once a year. G-MAN.

• Sitka Gear