nickjoyce 30-Nov-15
prezboys 30-Nov-15
warthog 02-Dec-15
Medicinemann 02-Dec-15
wildwilderness 03-Dec-15
Beendare 04-Dec-15
smarba 04-Dec-15
30-Nov-15
Im an Australian heading to the US in January 2016 to promote my personal outfitting business Buff Hunts Australia. Im landing in LA on the 19th and planning to travel across the US in a Vehicle, I'm flying out on the 11th of March, so ill be there for roughly 50 days. Originally i looked at hiring a car/truck then looked into buying one and selling it as i leave. But before i do that i thought id throw it out there and possibly work something out with a fellow hunter to see if we can both help each other out.

There are obviously a lot of variables in this idea/deal so i can't say exactly what I'm offering as far as a hunt goes, it will simply depend on what you're willing to offer as far as a vehicle goes. If anyone is open to this idea and happy to talk about possibilities or point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

To clarify, I'm seeking the use of a vehicle for my time in America, (i will happily give a refundable deposit incase anything happens such as damage to the vehicle) in return you are receiving the opportunity to hunt in Australia with me. depending on the vehicle condition an what it is will determine the hunting opportunity. i will be very fair.

Inbox me

Thanks Nick

30-Nov-15
Nick,

PM sent. I already have my hunt booked with you for July 2016.

Steve

02-Dec-15
Nick, Im based in Gunnison Colorado. If you need a place to stay on your way through, if you happen to come this way, look me up. Will be back is AU for 3 weeks in feb, but otherwise will be here. Andy Ivy

02-Dec-15
Just wondering, why does Bowsite say that you are from Montana?

03-Dec-15
pm sent.

04-Dec-15
Yeah, I sent you a PM too as I have an extra vehicle, a place to stay can even take you out fishing....plus a bunch of buddies that want to go back to Australia.

As I said in the PM, I have family there too....

04-Dec-15
Would be way easier and cheaper to simply rent a car at a monthly rate: lot less risk for both parties.

• Sitka Gear