Bowboy 24-Dec-15
Jaquomo 24-Dec-15
Rayzor 24-Dec-15
midwest 24-Dec-15
Jaquomo 24-Dec-15
midwest 25-Dec-15
midwest 25-Dec-15
24-Dec-15
A video from Adam Greentree's fb page....too cool not to share.

24-Dec-15
Wow. That fishing would be worth the trip To me. I will hunt there someday. Hunt

24-Dec-15
Cool video

24-Dec-15
Legit!

24-Dec-15
Very nice!

24-Dec-15
I hunted with Adam's partner when I was down there but didn't get the opportunity to meet him, as our schedules changed late in my hunt. Bummed about that.

Those guys are the REAL DEAL....

24-Dec-15
I assume y'all know no one in the video is him. He shared and commented on a video from some friends he knows that produce DVDs. Great video though.

Adam is definitely the real deal. Superhero of Bowhunting in my book. He's killed upward of 500 animals, including two world records with our broadheads in the last few years. Lots of them have been on film. One ofthese days he'll pull them together into a DVD. I hope anyway. A few clips are on Youtube. The footage of him taking the record buff was on the NockOn TV Show.

Some of his other friends in Australia produce some great DVDs with awesome footage too. Wayne Preece has a series called Adrenaline Rush. Ben Salleras and Silent Pursuits is part of the Full Draw Film Tour.

They're all the real deal going on more hunts and taking more animals in a year than most folks get to in a lifetime....and getting lots of it on film.

24-Dec-15
Yep....not Adam. Just a video he shared on fb from 2 blade productions. Adam has posted some epic hunts here on Bowsite in the past as well as some awesome photography. Wish he spent more time on here along with some of our other friends from oz.

24-Dec-15
Yep, I should have noted that too.

I had the privilege of sharing camp and his home with Brad Smith from 2Blade. One of the best people and best hunters I've ever met. We met when he stopped by a camp with where I was hunting with my other buddies, and when that hunt was cut short he offered to pick me up, let me spend the rest of the week with him, his mates and families at his camp. He taught me so much about hunting rutting fallows.

Then he hosted me at his house, and shuttled me to the airport. Fantastic hunter and great man. I highly recommend his videos if you want real hard-core bowhunting with no product pumping.

Humbled me that he has a bigger elk than I've ever killed too, which he got on a diy hunt in Idaho, I believe. :-)

I also hunted with Wayne Preece, who is a monster hunter and one of the funniest guys I've ever hunted with. He filmed my red deer hunt. His DVDs are awesome, too..

25-Dec-15
http://www.2blade.com.au/

Link to 2 blade videos.

25-Dec-15

midwest's Link
Quick link...

• Sitka Gear