mn_archer 20-Jan-16
NvaGvUp 20-Jan-16
Jim in PA 20-Jan-16
NvaGvUp 20-Jan-16
Hoot 20-Jan-16
wkochevar 20-Jan-16
17-Jan-16
Guys,

I have one seat left at my table for the Thursday night banquet.

If you'd like to join us, let me know and I'll put you down.

Besides me and my wife, the others at the table will be Sierra Amundson (our board intern), her father (Ryan), Alan McGraw and his wife, Cory Smith (kota-man), Mark Watkins, and Bill Pettett.

First come, first served.

Kyle

17-Jan-16
I would love to but I will be with my wife...thanks for the offer though! Kip

18-Jan-16
Wow that's a kind offer. I appreciate all you do for the WSF/sheep and would love to sit at your table Kyle - but other obligations have me tied up this year.

Planning on going next year so if you have any spots please keep me in mind.

18-Jan-16
Will do, John.

18-Jan-16

19-Jan-16
I would love to meet and join you guys if your offer is still available on thursday. My flight comes in to Reno at 4pm so I should be able to make it in time, but I don't want to take the spot from anyone that will for sure be there in case of flight delays etc...

19-Jan-16
Hoot,

I think I have a taker, but should be able to let you know for sure tomorrow.

I might also be able to have them add an extra seat at the table.

So stand by.

Kyle

19-Jan-16
Tom,

Do you already have a ticket for the Thursday night banquet?

If not, I'm sure I could get one for you and you could reimburse me for it when you get here.

19-Jan-16
I heard that Tom Foss needs a seat.

19-Jan-16
I do have a ticket Kyle, thanks! And thanks for everything else you do, regardless, I will come introduce myself...

20-Jan-16
Hoot,

Table #18!

Look forward to meeting you!

20-Jan-16
Wish I could've made it. Was in Las Vegas for 5 days, just got back late last night. I used to like that town, but now being a father of 2 and a husband it really doesn't have a lot for me there. have fun at the show!

michael

20-Jan-16
Hoot,

Given that the registration packages with the tickets are at the Convention Center and the banquet is at the Peppermill - and that your flight doesn't arrive until 4:00, would you like me to pick up your ticket for you?

Then you could go straight to the hotel and I could give your ticket there.

20-Jan-16
Kyle , I believe the registration packs are being moved To the Peppermill on Thursday , Fri nights to accommodate people with later flights.

20-Jan-16
Jim,

Ya'know, I'd forgotten about that, which is pretty embarrassing given I was the one who suggested we do that last year and it worked out pretty well.

Never get old! ;^)

20-Jan-16
Thanks for the info guys, I hadn't thought about picking up my packet, being my first time at the show, I assumed it was all together in one location

20-Jan-16
Me too Tom....So then coming in later tomorrow (4:30pm)we can pick them up at the Peppermill, right? Thanks

• Sitka Gear