Charlie Rehor 29-Jan-16
rooselk 29-Jan-16
BOWUNTR 29-Jan-16
Mad Trapper 01-Feb-16
Mark Watkins 01-Feb-16
29-Jan-16

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
I have attached an announcement from The Pope & Young Club showing their recent grant support in helping Wild Sheep in a special need. Many times when discussing membership in the P&Y Club guys ask what P&Y Club does in addition to maintaining records. You can go on the P&Y Club website to search all the fine organizations the Club supports. If not a current member consider joining so the Club can help even more! Thanks, C

29-Jan-16
You are a good man Charlie!

29-Jan-16
Good to see our P&Y dollars going to help wild sheep Charlie! Thanks for sharing!

29-Jan-16
Great to see.....We are all playing for the same team!

Mark

29-Jan-16
Are you allowed to hunt BLM land?

29-Jan-16
P&Y also was a supporter of last week's Sheep Show for the first time, so kudos to them for that!

I've been a member of P&Y since 1997 or so and finally became eligible for 'Regular' membership a couple of years ago. I got the requisite letters of support from two very well-known and accomplished bowhunters, but in the end, decided not to submit my application because I looked at them as being way behind the times, with no new ideas and horrible marketing and outreach.

Yet now, in the past year or so, that's done a one-eighty and I'm seeing a lot of stuff I like a lot.

So now maybe I'll send in that regular member application.

Kudos to the P&Y Board and staff for the improvement!

29-Jan-16
Nva: That's terrific you changed your mind. As a voting member you will have influence in the future direction of the Club! Welcome aboard! We'll hope to see you in St. Louis in April 2017!

29-Jan-16
Kudos to the Pope & Young Club! Proud to have been a general member since 2006.

As to the BLM question the answer is, yes, most BLM can be hunted. It is public land.

29-Jan-16
The Pope and Young Club has always done good things for conservation. This is just one example... I would encourage any bowhunter who wants to help protect the future of bowhunting, to join and become involved. The future looks bright... Ed F

01-Feb-16
What Ed said. Every bowhunter should be a member.

01-Feb-16
What Ed and Tom said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There are too many great things happening at P&Y as the club has really progressed in the pat couple of years....and Joe Bell as the new Head Honcho will be a fantastic move!

I was just in Costa Rica with the family for vacation.

As I am reading about the country in preparation for the trip......

I learn that SPORT HUNTING WAS ABOLISHED (made ILLEGAL) in 2012!

We all need to join and support those organizations that support or passions and our sport....P&Y is one of the key ones!!!

Mark

• Sitka Gear