cottonwood 10-Feb-16
RymanCat 10-Feb-16
Matt 10-Feb-16
TD 11-Feb-16
04-Feb-16

Jack Harris's embedded Photo
Jack Harris's embedded Photo

05-Feb-16
I only check mine every 2 weeks or so;>)

Cams that is!

05-Feb-16

KTH's embedded Photo
KTH's embedded Photo

05-Feb-16

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo

05-Feb-16

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Admit to what.....

05-Feb-16

Fuzz's embedded Photo
Fuzz's embedded Photo
Funny....yet so true!

05-Feb-16
That's a great one Fuzz. Don't run trail cams so hard to admit that.

05-Feb-16
Fuzz,

Hilarious!

05-Feb-16

Fuzz's embedded Photo
Fuzz's embedded Photo
Funny....yet so true!

06-Feb-16
I am so glad this thread wasn't about sharting.

07-Feb-16

ahunter55's embedded Photo
ahunter55's embedded Photo
this

09-Feb-16
lol - My wife was just uttering stuff tonight about me deer hunting 7 months of the year. I'm sending her some of these.

09-Feb-16
Tell her it's only 6 months.

10-Feb-16
Matt

Are you already at the age where you can't trust a fart and thats why you understand "sharting"?

10-Feb-16
I put a trail camera in the bathroom shower at my home once, I left it off in good taste but she freaked out when she found it and wouldn't believe it was off lol Now I wonder why she broke up with me?

10-Feb-16
Don't know why you would have to get up early to check? I figure you have more of a chance bumping animals early and educating them. You don't want them to pattern you before your first sit. I know its a addiction but if you really look at things most of the animals on the cameras show you whats been there already. Only time I am guilty of checking ever day is at my house where I just have to reach over the back yard fence I have 2 cameras on the fence post. The animals are used to humans here and dogs so they don't get spoked as much unless they know you pursue them . You don't want to do that anyways. Year before last I had 14 different bucks behind my house and it was very interesting to see the pictures each day. I enjoyed them. I saw a big 8 only 2 times. Once on camera and the 2nd time I killed him. Where he was in between I guess he was camera shy? This is very addictive. Started with one camera then had to get 4 more.LOL

Don't know how any one maintains numbers of cameras it sure is time consuming.LOL

10-Feb-16
Ki-Ke, I had a Texan I met in hunting camp tell me that doesn't start until age 50. Is he right?

11-Feb-16
Well... Just a theory but I can say it certainly doesn't stop at 50..... unlike other things....

Will say the trajectory at either end.... changes....

• Sitka Gear