RutNut_@work 08-Feb-16
Shug 08-Feb-16
beaneater 09-Feb-16
Dave B 09-Feb-16
IKE220 10-Feb-16
IKE220 10-Feb-16
08-Feb-16

Teeton's Link
Well the P&Y Rendezvous is coming June 10th, 11th & 12th. It's going to be at the MacKenzie Center, in Poynette, Wisconsin.

I'd be coming from Northeast Pa and staying in my rv.

For me at this point it's only a idea. I have to other 2 summer trips on the table right now. So if I don't do them or one of them I would love to do this. It looks like it's about a 15 hour drive for me.

Anyone else planning on going?

Here's a link to it below.

https://www.pope-young.org/rendezvous/

Ed

08-Feb-16
I'll be there with my family... cannot wait. Ed F

08-Feb-16
I will be there with my family as well. We're all really looking forward to it. We'll probably be staying in the Dells at a waterpark so the kids can get some water activities in I imagine.

08-Feb-16
Black bear season for me. If only a week later or two.

08-Feb-16
I'll second a wish for a week or two later, my kids are still in school. Sounds like a fun event and hopefully it does well!

08-Feb-16
I am planning to be there Wife want to visit her folks at their new place in Wisconsin so planning a combination trip to cover both.

08-Feb-16
I will be there. Only a little over an hour for me. Hope it works it will be good to see friends on off banquet years. Hope it helps raise some money for club also as we can use it.

08-Feb-16
When did they move it from the chula vista resort?

08-Feb-16
I will be going with my family planning on pulling the camper over. It sounds fun and not to costly.

08-Feb-16
I am up in the air at this point. I would love to go, but have several trips planned between now and then so it may be a last minute decision.

It should be a great time though!!

Matt

08-Feb-16
I would really like to go and make it a family trip. But we have a very busy spring and summer this year so will have to wait and see.

08-Feb-16
I wish...but its smack dab in the middle of bear season.

09-Feb-16
I'll be there. 40 minutes from my house.I'm waiting to see when schools let out for summer, I'll hopefully be dragging a bunch of youth shooters with me. I work weekends so I'm glad it starts on Fri.

09-Feb-16
I am seriously thinking about it, sounds like a great family experience.

10-Feb-16
I will be driving up from central IL. Looking forward to it!

10-Feb-16
I will be driving up from central IL. Looking forward to it!

• Sitka Gear