Matt 12-Feb-16
LKH 12-Feb-16
Bill Obeid 12-Feb-16
Dwitt2n 12-Feb-16
stagetek 12-Feb-16
Two Feathers 12-Feb-16
bowhunter55 12-Feb-16
11-Feb-16
Where can I buy those insulated boot blanket/covers you put on over your boots once you get on stand? I can't find them anywhere.

11-Feb-16
Google boot blankets, takes you right to their sight buy direct

11-Feb-16
Google "Arctic Shield Boot Insulators".....you'll have as many options as you could hope for....and warm feet!

11-Feb-16
I bought my boot blankets at Cabelas.

11-Feb-16
I got mine at Deni's.

11-Feb-16
I have a pair of Icebreakers size M (I wear size 11 boot) & a pair of Arctic Shields, doesn't say the size. I will sell both. Both in excellent condition. Make an offer thru PM if interested.

11-Feb-16
I picked up a pair of artic shield covers at bass pro, add a body warmer to each and warm feet all day.

11-Feb-16
Re shooter,

Just to clarify..... Boot blankets like the ones made by Icebreaker are a different product than the Arctic Shield boot covers. Google is a shoppers best friend. Good hunting

11-Feb-16
I bought my Arctic Shield boot blankets at Cabelas. One of my best hunting purchases ever

11-Feb-16
The thick boot blankets are Icebreakers.

The thin boot covers are Arctic Shield

11-Feb-16
For those who may have each is one better than the other?

11-Feb-16
wiggy's, you will get your money's worth if you get him on the phone!

12-Feb-16
The Arctic Shield is not very warm, but I've used them with light hikers and chemical hand warmers comfortably into the 20's and they would probably would do fine into the 10's.

12-Feb-16
If you know someone with even rudimentary sewing skills they aren't hard to make. When I said I got mine at Deni's I was serious. That's my wife. She has made them for most of our family members.

I've actually taken my boots off and wore them in the stand. Work pretty well.

12-Feb-16
Langbow,

One isn't necessarily "better " than the other , they are different.

The boot blanket is bulky and thickly insulated and covers the foot to above the ankle .

The boot cover is more like a fleece slipper that requires a chemical hand warmer.

They each have their pros and cons, but put them together and you could easily hunt in comfort with light shoes. Or no shoes.

12-Feb-16
Several places. Try a Google search for 'boot blankets' and you'll get bunch to look at. I use the Icebreaker. Though somewhat bulky, they are absolutely a necessary part of my pack when the temp drops and I'm on stand for several hours. Good hunting & be safe......

12-Feb-16
I bought my son a pair about four ago from Gander Mtn.

12-Feb-16
I have a pair that came with my HBS but don't care too much for them because they are bulky.

12-Feb-16
like above, Google search Icebreaker Boot Blankets. I bought a couple pairs at Cabela's over the years but they don't carry them anymore. One of the best hunting gear investments I've ever bought.

• Sitka Gear