bow_dude 12-Feb-16
drycreek 12-Feb-16
JT 13-Feb-16
axle2axle 14-Feb-16
hawkeye in PA 14-Feb-16
axle2axle 15-Feb-16
bow_dude 15-Feb-16
11-Feb-16
Spring cleaning is underway at my house and I need to get rid of a couple of older PSE bows that have been taking up space for over a decade. Both are PSE bows…one is a 60 lb. Jet Flight Express, 28” draw that was modified by installing the Hoyt AIM cam/string system when it first came out, which makes it a bit of a Frankenstein, and the other is a 50 lb. Polaris (youth) bow with the original tri-draw cam for draw length adjustment. Not sure of the exact draw length on the youth bow…but my son shot it when he was 14 years old…so I’m thinking sub-26 inch draw…possibly with some adjustment up or down on the tri-draw cam.

Both bows have rover-style, two-prong arrow rests, PSE metal pin sights and two-piece quivers with a few arrows. Both have a hard case included. The adult bow case is aluminum, the youth case is plastic. To be safe, refletching the arrows and possibly restringing of the bows would be recommended…since they haven’t been shot in at least 10 years. I’ll include a picture of each bow in their case next.

If any of you can think of someone in need of a bow like either of these, please let me know and it is theirs.

All I ask is that the new owner provide a UPS or Fedex shipping label for each bow to cover the shipping cost.

Hope this helps someone out…they aren’t much, but someone in need might find them useful.

Thanks for helping me find these bows a new home.

Kevin

11-Feb-16

axle2axle's embedded Photo
Here's the modified PSE Jet Flight Express.

11-Feb-16

Here's the PSE Polaris youth bow.

11-Feb-16
Nice Gesture. I have a grandson who would use the Polaris. He turns 12 this fall and we have been planning a Grandpa / Grandson bow hunt. My son had a Polaris many years ago when he was younger. You can PM me if it is still available.

12-Feb-16
Hey bow-dude,

Glad your Grandson can use the Polaris bow...it's yours! Hope you both have a great bowhunt together!

If I give you the dimensions of the bowcase and the total weight, is it possible for you to purchase a shipping label and email it to me? We could PM each other to exchange contact information. Or is there an easier way to determine what the shipping cost will be and generate a shipping label? I don't do a lot of shipping related stuff.

I have a family commitment this weekend beginning tomorrow morning, but I could take care of this Monday if that works for you.

I am happy that your grandson will get some utility from the bow my son shot his first javelina with when he was 14 years old. I'll look around and see what other archery stuff we can throw in the case for your Grandson to use before shipping it out!

Take care, Kevin

12-Feb-16
Thank you Kevin. We will do it. PM me and give me the details of what we need to do. I am not up on how this works, but with some guidance, we can figure it out. I showed the picture to my grandson this evening and he is walking on air. I will wait to hear from you the first of the week.

Kevin

12-Feb-16
Great gesture axle ! You tha man !

13-Feb-16
I'd be interested in the Jet. PM sent.

JT

14-Feb-16
Sorry for the delay in responding guys...I've been buried this weekend.

Also had several PM messages come in that I have just now read...so the adult bow has been spoken for by Ironbow...since he was the first (via PM) to request the adult PSE Jet Flight Express bow. Sorry if this causes any disappointment...I want to be fair to each of you...and first-come, first-serve seems to be the best approach at achieving that goal. Didn't want this to become a contest in any way.

At any rate, I will contact bow_dude (youth Polaris bow) and Ironbow (adult Jet Flight bow) via PM and get these bows shipped out once I receive the shipping labels from each of them.

Thanks to each of you for your interest in these older bows and for your patience with my awkward schedule this weekend. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Take care, Kevin

14-Feb-16
Kevin, nice gesture.

15-Feb-16
bow_dude and Ironbow...please check your PM's when you get a chance so we can coordinate shipment of the bows to you both.

Thanks, Kevin

15-Feb-16
email sent

• Sitka Gear