Bear Track 15-Feb-16
TSI 15-Feb-16
JohnB 15-Feb-16
Rocking R 15-Feb-16
Skippy 17-Feb-16
Deano @ Work 04-Apr-16
Charlie Rehor 11-Apr-16
14-Feb-16
Ron & Jeannine Dare, long time Bowsite Outfitter Sponsors have agreed to host a Combat Wounded, Purple Heart Recipient Hero on an all inclusive trophy black bear hunt this coming May.

Many of you supported and followed our Wounded Warrior Elk hunt last September. It was truly a great experience for all involved and Ron & Jeannine stepped up to offer another fine opportunity! The www.WWIAF.org will pick the lucky winner from their list of Warrior Heros that expressed an interest in Black Bear hunting. As soon as that Hero is identified I'll do a thread introducing him/her to Bowsite!

A big THANKS to Ron & Jeannine for hosting this event. We will follow the hunt and do a thread on Bowsite! C

PS: Ron still has a couple openings for this season if you'd like to book a high quality bear hunt!

15-Feb-16
Awesome

15-Feb-16
Great job, Ron and Jeannine!

15-Feb-16
This is great Charlie! Thanks again Ron and Jeannine, your generosity never fails to impress!

Charlie, let us know when the details are finalized so we can make donations to offset expenses like we did on the elk hunt. Thanks!

15-Feb-16
Thank you Ron and Jeannine! How awesome is that?

15-Feb-16
Nicely done Ron and Jeanine!

Thank you!

Mark

15-Feb-16
Ron & Jeannine are the finest people you could ever ask to meet and this gesture is just another of the many generous things they do for other people.

Thank you to them and all our military men & women.

15-Feb-16

Bear Track's embedded Photo
Bear Track's embedded Photo
Thank you all. Over the years, I've had conversations through email with Charlie about this and that, but finally got to meet him while on my elk hunt with Dan Reardon at Rocking R. I was sitting at the table listening to Charlie and his passion for the Wounded Warrior organization and told him we'd like to get involved one day.

Dan at Rocking R was going to be short one guide this fall and could not have another WW experience, thus opening the door for me to offer up one of our hunts. I come from a military family and felt this would be a way to involve myself somewhat. This is Dan's baby with Charlie's help and we did not want to take anything away from his first efforts, but to keep the flame alive for this year through Bowsite and Charlie, then pass the torch back to Dan. So with Dan's blessing, here we are.

So with that said, Jeannine and I are honored again here on Bowsite to maybe make this world a little better place to live and this time with a big thank you to the men and women that make sure we all sleep safely each and every night.

Ron and Jeannine

15-Feb-16
This is a good program that needs more support all the time.Is this open to wounded warriors of Canada as well?

15-Feb-16
Way to step up Bear Track, been doing a fishing tournament last 5 years with a similar outfit called fishing for freedom look forward to it every year.

15-Feb-16
Very excited for a warrior to get to hunt with Ron this year. As Ron said, he has taken the torch for 2016. I couldn't be happier to have Ron team up with the WWIAF and keep it going for 2016.

As many of you know, I hunted with Ron last year and shot a magnificent bear. Jeannine cooks some absolutely fantastic food and Ron runs a phenomenal outfit. I know the warrior is going to have a wonderful hunt with Bear Track Outfitters.

Thank you Ron for stepping up this year and filling the 2016 void. I am already looking forward to 2017 when we can host another warrior.

Charlie, thank you for everything you have done with this organization. You are an amazing individual.

Dan Reardon

17-Feb-16
Another generous offer from Bear Track. Ron & Jeannine are a class act in every thing they do. A wounded warrior will have the hunt of a life time. Way to go Bear Track!!

04-Apr-16
We will contribute $250.00 towards taxidermy

11-Apr-16
See the new thread "Meet the Wounded Warriors, Bear hunters"

Coming soon! C

• Sitka Gear