Fuzzy 03-Mar-16
HighLife 03-Mar-16
JayG@work 03-Mar-16
Fuzzy 04-Mar-16
Chip T. 04-Mar-16
WoodMoose 04-Mar-16
Fuzzy 04-Mar-16
03-Mar-16
I am looking for a hog hunt for some wild pork for my freezer. Does anybody know of any places near the North Eastern US? I work, so I wouldn't be able to do a long road trip, just to get there and back, to places like OK or TX. Any ideas?? Also, are there any plans to resurrect the MHH at Clark Range? That was so much fun! Jay

03-Mar-16
Just for a pig, try Mountain Meadows in Monroe County WV .. they aren't pen pigs, but it ain't Clarkrange either :)

03-Mar-16
Jay Fuzzy and I tried that a few years ago and tho we and some newbees had a great time it seemed no one could make it happen.

03-Mar-16
Dave, I think the problem was the asshat that we have in the White House. After that muslim fudgepack,,,,, I mean President started cutting the military, my pay took a huge hit, so I couldn't afford it.. I have saved a couple bucks so I could do it... My time off is short though. It is a two day drive down and back, so I have to invest at least 5-7 days for a hunt down there.

The last boar I got down there, I had a lot of it mixed with venison and made in to sausage. It was off the hook.

I loved hunting with you, Cecil, Colin, John, Pat, Jake CAT and the rest of the bunch. That was a hoot.

Peace, Jay

04-Mar-16
Jay, there has been some talk of reviving MHH on a smaller "tighter" scale, if a suitable venue can be agreed on.

I will keep you posted, if such an event happens.

04-Mar-16
That sounds very interesting Fuzzy. Keep us posted.

04-Mar-16

WoodMoose's embedded Photo
WoodMoose's embedded Photo
let me know where and when men!

have sweatshirt,,,,will travel!!

04-Mar-16
Chip, Woodmoose, Jay, right now it's in the " beer-dialogue " stage and may come to naught, but IF I am included in the planning, I'll certainly let you know what I know, when I know it.

MHH just kinda got too big and collapsed under it's own weight, I believe.

• Sitka Gear