drycreek 14-Mar-16
Jasper 14-Mar-16
Jasper 15-Mar-16
thirdhandman 15-Mar-16
tommygun 15-Mar-16
14-Mar-16

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
A few months ago I came across a box of beards from the past. Some had fallen apart but I was able to save most. This is the idea I came up with, easy to add beards for future success.

14-Mar-16
some awesome beards!

14-Mar-16
I like it!

14-Mar-16
Looks good....Some serious brushes on there!

14-Mar-16
I opened my "beard box" the other day and realized most of them have been destroyed. I am not sure if it is some bug or what but most of them have fallen to pieces. It wish I would have done something to preserve them.

Looks cool by the way!

14-Mar-16
Bowfreak, it's a little time consuming but you can fix the beards if the strands are OK. I did it with a bird my son arrowed but we didn't find until weeks later. I put the strands together, wrapped with dental floss at the top and super glued

14-Mar-16
Neat idea...that may get stolen. :-)

14-Mar-16
NICE!

14-Mar-16
Great idea(s) Jasper!

Mark

14-Mar-16
Cool idea!

14-Mar-16
What's holding the beards together?

14-Mar-16
Pretty cool. Well done

14-Mar-16
Some of those are brooms!!! Nice!

14-Mar-16
Jasper,

Great idea. I have about 7 or 8 to fix and a enough feathers on the floor to make about 6 or 7 more.

14-Mar-16
Looks good.

14-Mar-16
Pretty neat Jasper. Like some otheres have stated, wish I had saved some of mine.

A lot of that stuff didn't mean too much when I was younger. I'm still not taking enough pictures I guess. One of these days I'm gonna regret that. Like today........

14-Mar-16
Thanks guys!

FLGator, I used some thin leather like material I bought from Hobby Lobby. Cut out a piece and then cut a slit a little narrower than the end of the beard. Slip the beard end through, fold it together and attach back to itself with a little super glue. Once it dries poke a hole with an ice pick and run a piece of leather cord through and tie it off.

15-Mar-16
Thanks guys!

FLGator, I used some thin leather like material I bought from Hobby Lobby. Cut out a piece and then cut a slit a little narrower than the end of the beard. Slip the beard end through, fold it together and attach back to itself with a little super glue. Once it dries poke a hole with an ice pick and run a piece of leather cord through and tie it off.

15-Mar-16
Great idea Jasper. Thanks for sharing.

15-Mar-16

tommygun's MOBILE embedded Photo
tommygun's MOBILE embedded Photo

Just finished mine but stole from an idea from someone. Time to fill it up!

• Sitka Gear