Cheesehead Mike 13-Jul-16
Elkaddict 25-Jul-16
BagginBigguns 25-Jul-16
Elkaddict 25-Jul-16
Liv2HntBigBullz 25-Jul-16
Cheesehead Mike 25-Jul-16
LINK 31-Jul-16
15-Mar-16
My 30 days and Uncommon Ground DVDs are just about warn out... I need something new. I find them to be very watchable and inspiring. Someone give me some good news!! When are they coming out with something new??

15-Mar-16
I would suggest picking up The Reason. Great video.

Last I spoke with Kody they were working on a film for late 2015, it still isn't out obviously. Checking with him now....

15-Mar-16
I keep checking their website in anticipation...... But nothing. Must be making too much money in their real jobs.

15-Mar-16
Uncommon Ground is the best elk hunting video I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT of them!). I emailed the BRO crew recently to see if they were coming out with anything new. No response. Hopefully they're busy adding the finishing touch.

30-Mar-16
Hey guys, nothing in the near future coming out. Their latest work will be in the Full Draw Film Tour starting next month.

Les

04-Apr-16
That SUCkS....

06-Apr-16
You might try the Full Draw Film Tour DVD's.

08-May-16
I just ordered a couple of their dvds including a full draw film tour. Great stuff and awesome service.

12-Jul-16
FYI - New DVD is up for pre-order now.

13-Jul-16
Well... it looks like mostly a compilation of their videos that I already have... but what the heck, I can always watch another video...

25-Jul-16
AWESOME video. If you didn't order it yet, do yourself a favor. One of my favorites.

25-Jul-16
Elkaddict, is it new material? I have their three prior installments, which are exceptional. But I'd rather not repurchase the same footage.

25-Jul-16
Yep, and it's killer footage of some great bulls, but even better footage of real how $hit happens hunting. So easy to relate to. I'd rather pay $20 for this video then $10 for any other videos out there. To be clear I'm not associated with these guys at all. It's just real down to earth guys doing what we do.

25-Jul-16
2nd that. Pre-ordered it and got it last Wednesday. Great video!

25-Jul-16
I just wish it was longer. I think the trailer is a little misleading, it implies that there are a bunch of old hunts on the video. The first part of the video is all Colorado and there's only a couple old hunts at the end.

I agree though that the first hour or so is probably the best elk hunting video I've ever seen. I feel like they were along on some the hunts me and Elkaddict have had.

31-Jul-16
Very good video.

• Sitka Gear