Goat Guide 14-Apr-16
Charlie Rehor 14-Apr-16
Mike Ukrainetz 15-Apr-16
Goat Guide 22-Apr-16
23-Mar-16

Goat Guide's embedded Photo

Goat Guide's Link
Just wanted to let you guys know that we have a couple of awesome openings available for spring bear this year from May 9-14, & May 16-21 for bow or rifle. We have a 4000 square mile hunting territory in the heart of beautiful BC. A great spot and stalk hunt, with multiple shot opportunities and a 2 bear limit! Hunters can expect to see approximately 50 bears in a 6 day hunt (including sows with cubs) Prices are in Canadian and right now $1 US = $1.30 CAD!!!

2 on 1 $4400 1 on 1 $5600

At the moment both Lloyd and I are available to guide these hunts personally!

23-Mar-16
A quick video from the hunter above shooting his second bear from last spring. Jack

23-Mar-16
Awesome video. Awesome job on the guides part!!

23-Mar-16
Great footage!

24-Mar-16
Great deal, especially with the currency exchange rate.

24-Mar-16
Awesome video. I can't imagine the heart rate of both the hunter and the guide. Fun, fun fun!

07-Apr-16
Bump!!! We have an airport here in Smithers and pickup and dropoff is included.

07-Apr-16
Incredible video (and hunt)!

Looks like a blast!

Mark

14-Apr-16
We are starting to see bears and I still have these dates available, exchange rate is still great. Feel free to call anytime if you want to discuss details. PH#250-697-6249

14-Apr-16
Fantastic video! That guy stayed very cool! C

15-Apr-16
Great video. You can tell it's a good boar with the long neck and body. Looks like fun!!

22-Apr-16

1 opening left and it can be booked anytime between May9-18 and I am still available to guide it personally. A 1on1 or 2on1. The exchange rate is still strong and non hunters are welcome. Here is a picture of the new lodge we built last summer where clients get to hang out and have our meals. Clients also get there own cabin with electicity, shower and toilet. Jack

• Sitka Gear