lineman21 25-Mar-16
Brotsky 25-Mar-16
Bear Track 27-Mar-16
lineman21 27-Mar-16
Brotsky 28-Mar-16
Bear Track 02-Apr-16
Brotsky 02-Apr-16
25-Mar-16
Last 2 spots for this spring which is early this year as I said in another thread. May 9-13 at a very discounted rate.

25-Mar-16
Messafe me the price of ya would. I can't initiate a private convo on my phone.... or at least I don't know how to.

25-Mar-16
Pardon me? I can pm you or call you if that works for you.

25-Mar-16
Yes pm me please. Dang auto correct on my "smart phone".

25-Mar-16
Cole, you might as well just send Ron a check and follow me up to Manitoba! There's already going to be some real killers there that week! Come join us! Ha!

27-Mar-16
Brotsky, there's a couple guys trying to dot the "I's" and cross the "T's" this week to come and join us.

27-Mar-16
Brotsky, if I don't draw my Arizona elk tag and Ron still has this hunt available, well it won't be available because I'm going to buy it, haha! Hurry up Arizona credit card hits....!

28-Mar-16
Cole, if that is the scenario then I hope I don't see you in Manitoba! Good luck in the draw!

02-Apr-16
Brotsky, good news/bad news, lineman21 got his elk tag. You just gotta be happy for a guy that draws an Arizona elk tag.

02-Apr-16
That is good news for him!!! Drawing an AZ elk tag is pretty much a trump card if I ever heard of one! Congrats Lineman21! Make sure you post up about your hunt this fall!

• Sitka Gear