WapitiBob 01-May-16
Ambush 01-May-16
Grunt-N-Gobble 01-May-16
BTM 01-May-16
263 4/8 P&Y 02-May-16
OregonTK 02-May-16
06-Apr-16

60X Strings's Link
As you may or may not know Zenith Archery Products was purchased by 60X Custom String in November.Being active in the archery industry I was familiar with the line of Zenith releases but I’ll admit that I didn’t know much about the Bitzenburger upgrade kit that they offered.During the transition in the new business I was blown away at the popularity of the upgrade kit with our customers.I have been using a Bitzenburger fletching jig for over 20 years and I couldn’t see how a little upgrade kit could make this jig any better.I soon realized that I was wrong.

The Zenith Bitzenburger upgrade kit consists of a new nock receiver.....

To read the rest please follow the attached link

01-May-16
Let's bring this back into view

01-May-16
It makes a night n day difference.

01-May-16
So you have to remove the nock if you want to fletch with the upgrade? How do you insure proper spacing when replacing just one fletch?

01-May-16
Ambush- My suggestion would be to mark the Arrow in some fashion that would denote the back edge of the existing fletch before you remove it. Then you can rotate the arrow to the correct position prior to replacing the single fletch.

At least this is what I do and I've had this upgrade long before 60x bought them.

01-May-16
Scratching my head on this. I've fletched hundreds of arrows (various nocks and vanes) and never had a problem with the standard Bitz.

02-May-16
I agree, the ZAP upgrade helps a ton. Before, as I was pushing the vane down against the shaft, I could see the nock move over in the standard receiver. With the ZAP it's dead nuts all the time.

I also had a ZAP release that I bought off of ebay. It was super crisp. I think it was the small size though because it didn't fit my hand well. Eventually I'd like to order one new so I knew what I was getting.

02-May-16
I'm guessing this upgrade is for arrows other than wood which is all I make?

• Sitka Gear