Mark Watkins 14-Apr-16
Cajunarcher 14-Apr-16
t-roy 15-Apr-16
Cajunarcher 16-Apr-16
Bowboy 16-Apr-16
13-Apr-16

Cajunarcher's embedded Photo
Always wanted to kill one if these cool lil animals! Had a blast down in south Texas !

13-Apr-16
Looks like Great fun! Congrats!

13-Apr-16
Nice Lee!

13-Apr-16
Good job ! Did you see any buzzards circling ? I left two in the brush when I went in January and I'm still pissed ! Glad you found yours though. How are you mounting it ?

13-Apr-16
We're alike. They are on my bucket list also.

13-Apr-16
I'm gonna do a floor pedestal shoulder moubt with cactus and mesquite . Gonna add another one to it if I kill one next year.

13-Apr-16
Excellent and neat photo too. Congrats.

13-Apr-16
Thank bou I shot it the evening before and we put it in walk in cooler so it got a lil stiff. I shoulda posed it in cooler but the beers were flowing pretty good lol

13-Apr-16
Show us a pic when you get it back please.

13-Apr-16
I sure will !

13-Apr-16
Congrats!! You only shot one?? Did they put a little scent on your face? It's a tradition!!! LOL

13-Apr-16

Lol no they didn't Tim . Yeah only one I had a chance to shoot . SB killed a pretty bobcat also .

14-Apr-16
cool they are a good time.

14-Apr-16
Congrats Lee! Those make a pretty cool mount!

14-Apr-16
Thanks Scott! Yeah I agree they do look cool

14-Apr-16
"SB killed a pretty bobcat too". That is an Ocelot, a federally endangered species. Quote from Nature Conservancy Site, Texas: "While the species enjoys wide distribution, the subspecies that inhabits Texas and adjacent northeastern Mexico, Leopardus pardalis albescens, is federally endangered. Less than 1,000 of the cats are thought to survive, roaming between Texas and Mexico via wildlife corridors. Protection of these vital corridors is an important part of the Conservancy's work at its three Tamaulipan Thornscrub conservation sites: Lennox Foundation Southmost Preserve, Chihuahua Woods Preserve, and Mesquite Bushlands Preserve." That was a severe case of species mis-identification, SB! If I were you, I would turn that animal in before the authorities find it and slap you with a huge federal fine and possibly worse. Really STUPID mistake...

14-Apr-16
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/06/140603-ocelots-cats-wildlife-recovery-habitat-loss-panther-highway/

Another article... FYI.

14-Apr-16

Umm kayak u might wanna learn your animals...

14-Apr-16
You serious? You think that's an ocelot? Do you know what an ocelot looks like?

14-Apr-16
Kayak, don't throw acuusations out unless you know you are correct. Especially using that "F" word you used...Federal.

14-Apr-16
HA! Yep Bobcat! Lee next time I'm bringing you, the Javi's were everywhere on our hunt!! Congrats again Boys!!

14-Apr-16
Kayak, you might want to get your eyes checked there buddy! That's 100% bobcat. Oh and do yourself a favor and stay in NY and don't worry about trying to call me out on my southern animal!

14-Apr-16
Thanks Tim! Yeah kayak I think u may wanna apologize to BHMF86.... Cause we all make honest mistakes lol

14-Apr-16
Thanks Tim!!

14-Apr-16
I reckon an apology is in order as well. I'd say your post is right up there on the Stupid scale there Kayak. Here's your sign!

14-Apr-16
Um...Did I hear there is another Javi hunt in the works????

14-Apr-16
Yup, I apologize. Sorry, you gotta admit, it sure looks like ocelot from the bottom shot on the first pic. Obvious from the next pic. I get the Darwin award today. Was actually trying to help you avoid a great big hassle. Dont worry about me coming south. Very little interest in hogs and snakes.

14-Apr-16
Thanks for apologizing kayak , no harm done . Belly was really spotted that's why I posted the first pic that way. Again thanks for apologizing

14-Apr-16
Im no expert but that looks like two different animals in the pictures ...the smaller one looks more orange and white...the last picture theres no dought its BC but the first one i dont know ??? maybe its just the sun on it or something but they dont even look the same

thats pretty rough calling someone stupid IMO.I would have said thats two different of cats just by color alone ..

MikeC

14-Apr-16

TrapperKayak's embedded Photo
TrapperKayak's embedded Photo
If ya wanna avoid confusion, ya gotta hold 'em like THIS...Again, sorry about that, sir!

14-Apr-16
Mr C. I promise u it's same cat it's his first and only bobcat

14-Apr-16
Yeah, "Stupid mistake" was a bad choice... Falls back on me, I deserve it.

14-Apr-16
Kayak no problem man it was a misunderstanding and thank you for apologizing! Mr. C I can assure you it's the cat!

14-Apr-16
Kayak no problem man it was a misunderstanding and thank you for apologizing! Mr. C I can assure you it's the cat!

14-Apr-16

14-Apr-16
Oh I believe you! the hair color is just so much different in the pictures from its belly to its back..I would haved guessed it was two different animals,such brilliant colors on its belly. congrats to your friend thats a nice looking cat...mines still in the woods trying to find the spot where were gonna meet up MikeC

14-Apr-16
Looks like you fellas had a fine hunt and a good time.

Where did you do your javelina hunt?

14-Apr-16
Congrats guys!

Mark

14-Apr-16
We hunted in freer , texas

15-Apr-16
Congrats to you & your buddy on 2 great trophies! Incredible spots on that cat!

I checked a javi off my bucket list this year in Texas too.

16-Apr-16
Thanks and congrats on yours T roy

16-Apr-16
Congrats!

• Sitka Gear