kota-man 19-Apr-16
bliz6 19-Apr-16
Mark Watkins 19-Apr-16
Hawkeye 19-Apr-16
standswittaknife 20-Apr-16
MassBucks 20-Apr-16
18-Apr-16
Made my Day! Best always!! C

My son took up bow hunting and loves it. My daughter came with us when she was young but had too many more important things to do:)

Every child is their own!

18-Apr-16
Awesome photos and Happy Birthday to Morgan!!! My daughter just turned 8 as well and also doesn't have much interest in hunting. My 10 year old son does though. She does like cooking and eating fish, venison or whatever else we bring home so I cant ask for much more. Oh and she does help me grind and package.

18-Apr-16
Very cool, Scott!!! Reminds me of my daughter at that age, when she joined me at elk camp, called in a few bulls for me, built custom fly rods for me and my friends at 12, tied pro-quality flies. Shot bows and guns, father-daughter camping trips, all that.

Then she turned 16 and "bloomed". Totally lost interest except for occasional fly fishing to impress boys.

Now she's a fashion chick in San Francisco.

Looking forward to more from you and Morgan!

18-Apr-16
I did my best to get both of my daughters involved in hunting and the outdoors. My oldest daughter loves to hunt and fish. My youngest is more of a sissy girl, doesn't like to hunt, but does fish a few times a year. Each one has their own personality, likes and dislikes that make them unique.

You've done your part as a dad in getting your kids exposed to hunting. Even if your daughter doesn't hunt, at least she'll understand what it's all about. I can relate to the pictures of them sleeping. If they aren't sleeping they're snacking!

18-Apr-16
This great Scott! Congrats to Morgan! You gotta love it when those gobblers "lose their head" over the ladies!

We have 2 daughters and a son. My oldest daughter is 16 and has less than zero interest really in hunting. She's into music big time, plays guitar and sings at local coffee shops, is in her school concert and show choirs, etc. That's her thing. You know a lot about my middle daughter, she's a killer. If it flies, swims, crawls, or walks she wants to hunt it. That's her thing. They all find their own way in life and their mother and I encourage them to walk their own path, even if it differs from ours. My oldest daughter has expressed some interest lately in trying trad archery, she's kind of a hippie girl so go figure! Ha! This summer we'll see if we can't get her out shooting with the rest of the family.

18-Apr-16
No problem Scoot and even better end to a great thread. Thank you.

18-Apr-16
That's awesome Scott and great pics!! Sous s line the ol wing flap fly down cackle worked! ;-) thanks for posting I enjoyed it and felt like I was there with the gang in the blind.

18-Apr-16
Thanks for sharing a great story! Here's wishing you many more great hunting experiences with Morgan and Ryan!

18-Apr-16
Awesome Scoot! Thanks for sharing - it doesn't get much better.

Carl

18-Apr-16

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Scott, I had to LMAO at the pic with you carrying the blind. The things we do for our kids! Ha!

18-Apr-16
Perfect! Heck of a turkey season for you Scott. Soak it up. It don't get no better!

18-Apr-16
Fun, thanks for sharing. Was it the 125 or 100 grain Bullhead?

18-Apr-16
That was great. What a shot. CongratS. You have raised your kids right. Hunt

18-Apr-16
My favorite thread in a while. Thanks for posting and congratulations to all of you.

18-Apr-16
That was awesome Scoot!

18-Apr-16
Congrats to Morgan and way to get her into the sport. Awesome story.

18-Apr-16
Awesome, awesome, awesome ! Great story and greater pictures ! Congratulations to Morgan !

18-Apr-16
I thought this was going to be a Kelly Harris thread. Always love checking in on those. Lucky for me that I did!! Awesome story. Always great to see the youngsters getting into it!!

18-Apr-16

18-Apr-16
Awesome!

18-Apr-16
Scoot, Absolutely wonderful. Doesn't get any better than that. Both kids in the blind, great turkey action, and beautiful weather. Cherish the time as they grow up fast but you'll have memories for the rest of your life.

18-Apr-16
Congrats Morgan and Dad your making memories that will last a lifetime well done!

18-Apr-16
Sweet!

18-Apr-16
That's the best turkey hunt I have read! Great shooting Morgan!

18-Apr-16
So cool! What a great surprise to open up these threads and read the stories! I bet Harvey Lee got a kick out of it!

19-Apr-16
So awesome guys! Congrats to everyone. Wish I coulda been there. And good shootin by the young lady :-)

19-Apr-16
Pretty cool reading Scott!!

Congrats to Morgan

Good luck, Robb

19-Apr-16
Great story!!!! We loved all the photos as well! My daughter is hoping for a similar outcome!! This was a great read this morning.... We have 3 kids and now they are all fighting to spend time in the blind with me!!! I think all of my dreams have come true.

19-Apr-16
Doesn't get any better. Congrats to all.

19-Apr-16
Congratulations to you all... excellent!!!

19-Apr-16
Congrats Morgan! Scoot that's what its all about man! Had my little guy out Saturday morning and came so close to getting him his first bird! Be back at it this weekend. Way to go love seeing the kids hunting!!

19-Apr-16
Great story. By chance, did you get any video footage?

19-Apr-16
Awesome story and great pics. Congrats Scoot!

19-Apr-16
Congrats Morgan!! Great pics and story Scott!

Scott and Brotsky - Ha!! In our family, we refer to it as being "Sherpa Dad".

19-Apr-16
Love it Scoot. Congrats to Morgan!

19-Apr-16
Awesome! Congrats to Morgan!!

19-Apr-16
Woooohoooooo!

Congrats to Morgan.....and to many more!!!

Mark

19-Apr-16
Awesome thread! Congrats!

20-Apr-16
great thread... love it...

20-Apr-16
Awesome! You're doing it right Scoot!! I have a 17month old boy and I can't wait to get him in the woods.

• Sitka Gear