itshot 19-Apr-16
jingalls 19-Apr-16
Smoke 19-Apr-16
stick n string 19-Apr-16
19-Apr-16

Knife2sharp's embedded Photo
Knife2sharp's embedded Photo

Knife2sharp's Link
The 'Tom-bot'! Since it's a Bass Pro Shops product, I'm not finding the manufacturer to see what RC chassis they're using. I would assume it makes the high pitch 'wheeeee' sound when operated.

If it wasn't $300 I'd be very tempted to get one to use at my house. I live in a valley and my property is right on the neighbor's field line and birds frequently cross the valley about 150-200 yards away. This has a 150 yard range and would be fun to play with if the sound doesn't send them running.

19-Apr-16
Do they make one big enough to ride in?

19-Apr-16
Legal for hunting?

19-Apr-16
No way that thing will work in Alabama!

19-Apr-16
^^^

Made in AL....

;-)

19-Apr-16
Is it bullet proof? Ha!

19-Apr-16
Not legal in MN for hunting. But it might be fun to watch an ole tom take it on.

19-Apr-16
This is not meant to offend but... Wonder if I slid in behind it, I could put the sneaky smackdown on an old "thunder chicken"?

Edited ^^ for Nick the great. Lol

19-Apr-16
I think it would be fun to slowly creep up to a tom and start whipping donuts in front of it.

19-Apr-16
Rick....don't you mean "thunder chicken"?

19-Apr-16
I came up with this idea about 5 years ago. I knew I should have done something with my idea.

I bet it will work better than anything ever seen. I personally don't like decoys,because more often than not, turkey seem to avoid them in my area. The movement factor will be like taking candy from a baby.

19-Apr-16
I'd like to chase my wife's terrier around the yard with that thing!

19-Apr-16
That wouldn't make it through a half hour of PA's opener.

19-Apr-16
I'm a little embarrassed to share this, but I actually made one as an experiment a couple years ago. It was fun playing with the dog in the garage, but as a hunting tool, not so much. It made noise, got stuck, wind would blow it over, and the batteries died before any turkeys. Not saying mine couldn't have been vastly improved, but at the end of the day my lesson was...better off keeping things simple.

19-Apr-16
That has a Jake's fan and longbeard, that's really gonna mess them up...lol Put a little Tinks Turkey scent on it and there you go.

19-Apr-16
Oh Lordy, Knife... My mind went way too literal after reading your last post. I was like... "Why would you throw donuts?"

19-Apr-16
Embry: that's EXACTLY what I thought and until you posted I had no idea what Knife meant by his comment LOL

19-Apr-16
Next Level Thinking, on shrooms

might be good for coyote though

19-Apr-16
Had a nut at our Turkey Ranch do that about 10 years ago. He was shotgun hunting...it worked! Never used it again! Had to be the dumbest Tom in Kansas! LOL!

19-Apr-16
next they'll make one with a remote operated shotgun as well...

19-Apr-16
Vonfoust, LOLOLOLOL. Jump over the mountain from where i live, and that sucker wouldnt have made it thru march.....

• Sitka Gear