XMan 23-Apr-16
trkyslr 23-Apr-16
Stickhead 23-Apr-16
Stickhead 23-Apr-16
trkyslr 23-Apr-16
Bowfreak 24-Apr-16
White Falcon 24-Apr-16
23-Apr-16
How do you carry your turkey decoys? Past seasons I carried them in an A.L.I.C.E. pack, but tired of that. I made this Prototype "A" carrier today. I moved my other items to a small fanny pack. I have not field tested yet, and already looking at changing it. First change will be to change the O.D. Green parachord to flo orange. What do you guys think?

23-Apr-16

Stickhead's embedded Photo
How do you carry your turkey decoys? Past seasons I carried them in an A.L.I.C.E. pack, but tired of that. I made this Prototype "A" carrier today. I moved my other items to a small fanny pack. I have not field tested yet, and already looking at changing it. First change will be to change the O.D. Green parachord to flo orange. What do you guys think?

23-Apr-16

Another shot.

23-Apr-16
Well that's cute stick, but does it match your boots ? :)

23-Apr-16
Oh hell, back to the drawing board, I was not going for cute.... LOL

23-Apr-16
My DSD's don't fold in half.

23-Apr-16
I don't like transporting decoys with red heads sticking out of bags, very dangerous on public land when a hunter is wearing a dark pattern and the red heads are bobbing up and down as the person walks.

23-Apr-16
These decoys are very flexible, I will tuck the heads or put them in the Turse (Turkey Purse) head first.

23-Apr-16
ah, in that case, great job they look cool! suggestion, go with a wider carrying strap instead of the parachute cord, the shoulder strap will likely slide and the cord will dig into you on long walks. You might want to ad or stitch in a cloth top and use a drawstring cinch so they can't fall out. I have lost a few over the years from my vests that fall out as I am walking.

23-Apr-16
Is that a Gucci decoy bag?

23-Apr-16
I'm poor, not a Gucci, it's a fake Coach.. ;)

23-Apr-16
"Cute" or "Gucci" NOT what I was going for!

23-Apr-16
Lol.. Good sport.

24-Apr-16
I use a bungee net I made out of some bulk shock cord. I strap my blind onto my RackPack. Then I strap on my small pack at the bottom near the meat shelf. I then lay my decoys on the back if the blind and secure it with the shock cord net. Works pretty good.

24-Apr-16
I just fold mine and put them in the back of my turkey vest!

• Sitka Gear