Brotsky 24-Apr-16
jims 24-Apr-16
Mad_Angler 28-Apr-16
g5smoke21 28-Apr-16
stoneman 28-Apr-16
Ermine 28-Apr-16
Cazador 28-Apr-16
24-Apr-16
In my opinion I think there is nothing better than a live "DECOY" hanging around my set-up.

24-Apr-16
Let her hang around. We had two hang around for an hour on Friday and eventually a tom came in. He went right for the Jake decoy, didn't even look at the two hens right away.

24-Apr-16
As mentioned above...nothing better than a live hen! get her to purr and you'll attract toms even better!

28-Apr-16
Agree with everyone so far.

And, no offense, but I'm sure that she is a much better caller than you...

28-Apr-16
Leave her...if a tom comes to her mimic her yelps, cuts, clucks ect. and piss her off enough to lead him in

28-Apr-16
Scoot, also if you shoo her way, she will probably get alarmed and will likely putt on her way out which could effect other birds you cannot see or hear just yet.

28-Apr-16
Doesn't get any better than a real decoy 20 yards away

28-Apr-16
You'd be surprised. I was, I had a jake/hen set this year, and two bull dogs jakes out in the field. I called in a hen, and they paid no attention to her. It was all about the jake. They were kicking his ass and could care less about that walking real hen.

FYI, that hen showed up with a nice gobbler, and those jakes whipped his ass (tag team style) and the hen was in my set for minutes and the jakes simply didnt care. They wanted to kick the other jakes ass.

• Sitka Gear