Toby 25-Apr-16
Bowfreak 25-Apr-16
carcus 25-Apr-16
Toby 25-Apr-16
c3 26-Apr-16
Bowfreak 26-Apr-16
Backcountry 26-Apr-16
24-Apr-16
Swap limbs top to bottom, try turning the cable guard to put either more or less tension on the cables. I'm sure you have spun your bh tipped arrows.

24-Apr-16
I try and keep a log of all corrections made during tuning. You can always go back to starting point if the change made it worse.

24-Apr-16
Are you left or right handed?

I'm just trying to think this through based on how we twist the yokes on Hoyts.

24-Apr-16
Struggled with the same issues with my elite E500(allegiance copy) gave up and moved my sight

25-Apr-16
If I am following this correctly you did swap limbs...correct?

25-Apr-16
From top to bottom that is....

25-Apr-16
If your bare shafts are tail left, wouldn't you have to move your rest to the right

Try shooting bare shafts with fletched back to 20-30 yards and get them impacting together and the bareshaft flying straight. Then try your bh tipped arrows.

25-Apr-16
It is limb twist. Swap top and bottom limbs. What you are seeing is the nature of the beast with many of the Barnsdale limbs. Had the same issues when I shot Athens. Color me someone who is not impressed with Barnsdales.

25-Apr-16
Sell it and get some dual static yokes, I would never buy another yoke-less bow, ever

25-Apr-16
What's the center shot measurement?

26-Apr-16
If you are nock left / bh right at the target you need to move the string line to the right!

Moving your rest left will cover a bit of it, but it's still that the string is sending the nock end to the left. So it needs to be moved to the right to line it up with the bh during the power stroke.

Bareshafts will tell the exact same story you will see with fixed blade broad heads but are super sensitive to grip inconsistency. We're talking tiny almost non existent grip torque.

To test grip vs fixed blade bh flight, simply twist the grip and sort out which way makes field points and the fixed blades or bareshafts fly together.

Short brace/axel to axel bows with binary's can be extraordinarily finicky when it comes to string line vs. grip pressure.

For reference I had to move my string line with spacers 0.040" on my bowtech to clean up the arrow flight if I remember correctly. It's still super sensitive to grip pressure but shoots pretty well out to 80 yards or so.

Just remember to chase your point with the string to get the two to line up.

Cheers, Pete

26-Apr-16
I don't know what it might be then. If it was limb twist/cam lean a limb swap from top to bottom should send your rest in the opposite direction towards center. Possibly just cam shimming but maybe an axle hole drilled improperly?

26-Apr-16
"Sell it and get some dual static yokes, I would never buy another yoke-less bow, ever"

Based on what? My binary cam system shoots BH's with my FP's out to 80+. My rest is dead center for 90 degrees.

• Sitka Gear