Toby 29-Apr-16
nvgoat 29-Apr-16
kota-man 29-Apr-16
mountainman 30-Apr-16
bliz6 30-Apr-16
KSArcher06 30-Apr-16
Brun 30-Apr-16
29-Apr-16
Has anyone used a QAD Ultra rest HDX on an Elite Synergy bow. Elite sells a special version of this rest they say is customized to fit all Elite Bows. All the literature on the standard QAD Ultra rest HDX says it's is compatible with any modern compound. Anyone know if the customized one is actually necessary? Thanks in advance for any info on this.

29-Apr-16
I shoot the Elite Energy 32 with that exact Qad HDX rest, no problems in the two years I've had it on! Great rest!

ElkNut1

29-Apr-16
Thank you, but just to be clear, when you say the exact same rest, you mean the standard QAD Ultra rest HDX, not the Elite customized one, correct? Thanks again for taking the time to help.

29-Apr-16
Yes, it's the standard one. My son & I both have that same rest on our Energy Elite bows.

ElkNut1

29-Apr-16
I have the Elite version on my 2015 Synergy, but like Paul says you don't need the Elite version. The standard one works fine.

29-Apr-16
I have shot a QAD ultrarest on a couple bows for years. Very happy with it.

If I were buying a new one, I would fork over the extra bucks for their newest model with micro adjust. It is called MXT.

29-Apr-16
Yes, either will work, the Elite QAD just fits the riser a little better.

30-Apr-16
I shoot the elite version on my energy 35. The biggest difference I saw is the secondary locking screw fits the bow. On the non elite one, the lock down screw ended up located at a cut out in the riser. But as others said, I'm sure either would work.

30-Apr-16
What Cory said. The Elite version fits a little better and you get the "Elite" emblem. Great rest and you will be happy either way.

30-Apr-16
I shoot the non elite version on my synergy and it works just fine

30-Apr-16
Thanks to everyone for your responses. I just ordered the standard version and I'm confident it will work well.

• Sitka Gear