pappy 04-May-16
TSOV 04-May-16
OneShot 04-May-16
TSOV 04-May-16
TSOV 04-May-16
pappy 04-May-16
wyben 09-May-16
04-May-16
Has Anyone hunted black bear with sovereign adventures i have been been looking in outfitter reports and find nothing on this outfitter. any info would be appreciated. im looking at several others but i thought i would ask on this board

Thanks Pappy

04-May-16
Hi Charlie Lone Wolf Camps is the name of the Outfit I book hunts for! Several bowsite guys have shot Giant bears at Lone Wolf Camps! The last 2 spring seasons the average bear has been 19" ! You should get some guys to post their big bears on here if they see it...email me for more info and pics! [email protected] Tom Sovereign ...Sovereign Adventures

04-May-16
Last year there was a post about Lone Wolf Camps. Looks like they shoot some real monsters! Definitely a place I would take a serious look at

04-May-16

TSOV's embedded Photo
TSOV's embedded Photo
Thanks Pat you should come to Camp one of the next few springs...the boys will be running miles of virgin land baits .....some big bears are going to fall! This is last years booner...love this pic because it shows a B&C bears head up close and no hero pose! ..TSOV

04-May-16
Facebook Sovereign Adventures is best spot for new pics and Ill be going to Camp with my brother in law next week...ill be bait boy helper and film man!! So pics and his hunt will be on here and on Facebook page! Good Hunting to everyone going after bear the next month or so...safe travels!!! TSOV

04-May-16
thanks all for your feedback Pappy

09-May-16
I look forward to hearing about the hunt and the pictures.

• Sitka Gear