lewis 18-May-16
LUNG$HOT 18-May-16
Swampbuck 18-May-16
tobywon 18-May-16
tobywon 18-May-16
Tracker12 19-May-16
14-May-16
Hopefully not that confused Pat! ;)

I had a hen do about a half strut this year in front of my blind. I looked real hard for a beard, would not have looked that close in a bathroom though:)

14-May-16
Pat, at the next P&Y Club Bowsite social, us Cali guys will give you a lesson in LGBT issues so that these things aren't so confusing.

Zach will bring the Liquor, Eichman will bring the Guns, Roy or Dave can bring the Bacon, and I'll bring the Titties.

14-May-16
have a hen on my place in Mississippi that think's she is a Tom. She has gobbled to me for two solid hours at times. I would not believe this if I did not see it with my own eyes.

14-May-16
In New Mexico if it has a beard you can shoot it!

14-May-16
Only if she comes out of the men's room at Target Pat. She's fair game then !

14-May-16
I have hens strut all the time in my yard in the Black Hills of South Dakota. What makes it even worse is several of them have beards. I know this was a joke but I can see where it would be confusing for a new hunter. Especially in these times.

14-May-16
One year I shot a hen, luckily she had a beard (legal) She came in full stut and all I could see was the backside. Hens seem to stut more later in the season. My guess is they have a nest close by and are trying to push the hen decoy out of their territory.

14-May-16
I've had a hen fly into my deke and strut before - is it really that rare?

14-May-16
Pat, if she pees standing up then let it ride!

16-May-16
Just keep the fake beard attached, and you should be ok.

16-May-16
Lol

16-May-16
I've seen hens strutting and gobbling before.

16-May-16
I also have seen a hen strut and gobble.

16-May-16
I seen a bearded hen once, but the women where I work could teach some of you guys how to grow a real goatee. Just weird. And it makes it difficult to look at her without cringing.

16-May-16
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and I'm also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you don't agree with me, you're an ignorant, arrogant, globaphobic, sexist lesbian.

16-May-16
Yeah I have seen hens strut and gobble on multiple occasions also.

16-May-16
Too funny Midwest! With all of the confusion out there today I'm just glad my AR identifies as a black musket. If anyone tries to tell me i'm wrong they are racist!

16-May-16
:^)

16-May-16
:^)

17-May-16
in Virginia it's bearded birds only in Spring season. Bearded hens get killed fairly often. I once killed a very big, mature Tom with no beard (fall). And yes I know you weren't looking for serious answers ;)

17-May-16
That hen isn't strutting she is merely plus sized! This body shaming is out of control and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. She is obviously just big boned, and with all the anorexic hens getting all of the attention can you imagine how that makes her feel?

Sing it with me: I like Big Birds and I cannot lie .....

17-May-16
Sure you can shoot it but you have to use a separate and special arrow.

18-May-16
Good one Pat just a few years ago this woul'nt even been mentioned look where we are now Lewis

18-May-16

LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
Why not? Were erasing the lines of gender identity everywhere else. We shouldn't discriminate against this turkey who's begging for an arrow!

18-May-16
All I know is, in FLA if it has a little stubble showing you can take it!

18-May-16

tobywon's embedded Photo
tobywon's embedded Photo
Ive posted this before on another thread a while back. This hen came in and strutted for 45 minutes during a youth turkey hunt a few years back.

18-May-16

tobywon's embedded Photo
tobywon's embedded Photo
Can't find the full size image now, here is the same one with the cell phone. I have video as well, unique experience to say the least and my nephew was able to witness as well.

19-May-16
"I have hens strut all the time in my yard in the Black Hills of South Dakota. What makes it even worse is several of them have beards."

And D Dakota women?

• Sitka Gear