INbowdude 18-May-16
Fuzzy 19-May-16
bad karma 19-May-16
INbowdude 20-May-16
INbowdude 25-May-16
INbowdude 27-May-16
boothill 27-May-16
18-May-16
With the hog days of summer quickly approaching, we decided to offer a special price for the months of July and August only. It gets pretty warm down here in the summertime so we have fewer hunters who come down to hunt those months, but the hunting itself is still awesome!

If you'd like to take advantage of this special just give us a call or shoot us an email to see what dates are open. We are only going to offer this special for a limited time and is subject to end as soon as we fill the limits number of spots open. We will not offer this special any time of the year, or for any hunts already booked during other months, so please do not ask us to do so. We have an abundance of hogs this year so you're getting the same high quality hunt we always offer, but for a discounted price, and at a time of year that the hogs are under less pressure from hunters.

The special price is $50 off the regular price, so give us a shout to book your hunt while we still have some spots available. Make sure you mention that you found us on Bowsite when you book,as we will only offer the discount if you mentioned it when you made your reservation.

Happy hog hunting, and hope to host a hunt for you!

-Matt and Cheryl Napper

Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camp

18-May-16
OH! You would place that deal here! I think I've got to line up an August date. I've hunted Shiloh in all but 2 months (August and September). Hmm. Thanks.

19-May-16
awesome! I'd jump on that, if I wasn't saving vacation time and $$ for my Newfoundland Moose hunt

19-May-16
I may just have to go 3x this year. There are worse things.

20-May-16
I like your line of thinking Bad Karma.

20-May-16
This is a two day, two night stay in cabins, one hog any size hunt. Our normal archery hunts are $350 but will be $300 plus $20 for OFSCA. A great hunt. You will see lots of hogs!

Ryan, owner of No Mercy is a friend of ours and he offers a really good hunt too. A winner for all hog hunters to have two great quality hunting operations.

Thx, Matt Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camp

20-May-16
This is a two day, two night stay in cabins, one hog any size hunt. Our normal archery hunts are $350 but will be $300 plus $20 for OFSCA. A great hunt. You will see lots of hogs!

Ryan, owner of No Mercy is a friend of ours and he offers a really good hunt too. A winner for all hog hunters to have two great quality hunting operations.

Thx, Matt Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camp

25-May-16
Woo Hoo! Sign me up! I'm headed down for hogs and heat. I still need to kill one down there in August and September to have a 12 month ham slam. Got the stand slam, the ram slam and working on the ham slam.

26-May-16
You are signed up! Thx!

27-May-16

Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
And don't forget your fishing rod!

27-May-16
Wow, did that come out of the pond below camp or by the house?

27-May-16
That is the pond by the house , from which we stocked th pond at camp! They've had three years to grow and have hardly been fished very there at all. One of it hunters sent us a pic of a huge hybrid bluegill he caught there last summer.

27-May-16
Guess I'm gonna have to restring the fishing pole in the next 2 weeks......

• Sitka Gear