SDHNTR(home) 24-May-16
TheSaint 25-May-16
standswittaknife 25-May-16
BULELK1 26-May-16
Charlie Rehor 26-May-16
BULELK1 27-May-16
TheSaint 29-May-16
21-May-16
Welcome to Blayne St.James, handle "The Saint" who will be offering some incredible Sporting Properties for sale in the West. Check out his Website!

21-May-16
Good guy.... welcome. Ed F

21-May-16
Blayne is a great guy and a great hunter. He knows hunting properties. I can personally recommend him and his character. Welcome as a sponsor, Saint!

22-May-16

TheSaint's embedded Photo
TheSaint's embedded Photo
Thanks guys! Looking forward to sharing some trail-cam pics and some great new hunting properties with you all. In the meantime here's one of my favorite trail-cam pics from a ranch I sold last year!

23-May-16
Welcome Blayne!

That gal is gonna get a lot of passes from folks thinking she's a Hereford!

23-May-16
Blayne,

Welcome aboard as a sponsor!

Great website with some amazing properties!

Mark

24-May-16
Thanks Mark! We're about to ramp up our listing inventory over the next couple months. Starting to set up trail-cams now to survey wildlife on the properties. We're pretty excited about being on bowsite where we can work/network directly with fellow bowhunters!

24-May-16
Hey Blaine, ever deal in Texas properties?

24-May-16
SDHNTR, we haven't made it down to TX yet. We'll probably add ID within the next 12-18 months. Just out of curiosity were you looking to buy or sell?

24-May-16
Buy! What intrigues me about Texas is the ability to effectivelly hunt on a smaller/more affordable piece of dirt. And the variety of species. And most importantly, no minimum age to hunt for my kids!

25-May-16
Pat, you don't have enough mule deer or elk for us to add CT :)

Nate, I'll send you a PM tonight.

25-May-16
Met and had lunch with Blayne in Salida when he drew (and killed) an archery S49 sheep tag. Still talk hunting with him via text. Super guy...

26-May-16
Can ya post the link separate from the one on top as it has a funky format when viewing....

Thanks Blayne

Good luck, Robb

26-May-16

Charlie Rehor's Link

27-May-16
That's what I am talking about!

Thank you C-man

Good luck, Robb

29-May-16
Thanks Charlie!

• Sitka Gear