mathog 24-May-16
6-Gold 24-May-16
spike buck 24-May-16
Bestbowhunter 24-May-16
6-Gold 25-May-16
6-Gold 25-May-16
HUNT MAN 25-May-16
23-May-16
Does anybody on here know of any last minute openings for bear hunting in Quebec or maybe New Brunswick next week(week starting 29th)? We (2 of us)just got an E-mail from our outfitter telling us he had to cancel our hunt because there is "still too much snow in the woods". I don't know if that is the real reason or not,but either way,we are screwed! We got our bags packed,quads loaded up,meals pre-cooked and frozen,etc.And it's too late for us to change our vacation weeks now.

Bob

23-May-16
PM sent

24-May-16
I'm an hour 30 min north of Montreal and it snowed here mon ...Tue and Wed. Some spots still had 2 foot of snow...but its melting fast now...The first bear I seen thus week stood out from over 200 yards away because of the snow......good luck... if your stuck PM me

24-May-16
Bear Addiction Outfitters in New Brunswick..Lots of Bear Activity...Should be a good week...Check us out at havershuntinglodge.com.. Give us a call at 506-545-7112

24-May-16
I have openings for next week in quebec, starting on sat. pm me if you are interested 6-gold

24-May-16
Bear Addiction, you should become bowsite sponsors and enjoy the benefits of sponsorship.

You will not regret it!!!

24-May-16
I know 6gold. He doesn't book or sell hunts. Each year he books his own hunts and invites others to go with him....first time bear hunters, repeat hunters, and some addicted to bear hunting. He gets nothing out of it but introducing hunters to bear hunting. Great guy! Great ambassador for bow hunting. And by the way, he gets his handle for the 6 gold medals he's won nationally in archery!

25-May-16

25-May-16
Thanks Bestbowhunter for clearing that up, just thought the fellow was looking for a place to go he could come with me. 6-GOLD

25-May-16
6 Gold . That's a great jesture. I enjoy doing the same. Sure is fun to see people faces after that first bear at 10 yards. Thanks for passing it on. Hunt

• Sitka Gear