DaleHajas 10-Jun-16
Schmitty78 10-Jun-16
lineman21 10-Jun-16
Stubbleduck 10-Jun-16
BerksArcher 10-Jun-16
bearbaiter 10-Jun-16
snapcrackpop 10-Jun-16
10-Jun-16
We're looking for spring fling of sorts, Bear and Walleye, north of the US:). We are browsing the outfitter resource page but thought we seek some unseen recommendations. Any thoughts are appreciated! Spring of 2017

10-Jun-16
I am leaving for wilderness family outfitters tomorrow. I will let you know how it turns out. If you don't here from me, just send me a PM.

10-Jun-16
Pine Acres in Vermilion Bay is a great outfitter. They have had awesome success this spring.

10-Jun-16
Pine Acres in Vermilion Bay is a great outfitter. They have had awesome success this spring.

10-Jun-16
Cory Grant at All Terrain Bear Hunts has a hunt out of his outpost cabin that fits that bill nicely. I have done a lot of hunts with him. Bear and moose as well. Always top notch effort from him.

10-Jun-16
Thank you all!

10-Jun-16
I'd check Pine Acres for sure. Haven't hunted there in the spring since they just opened the season up, but we caught a ton of walleye and had great success rates on bears in the fall when we went up! Hoping to head myself in fall of 2017!

10-Jun-16
I caught a lot of walleye when I bear hinted at adrenaline outfitters a few years back. Great outfitter!

10-Jun-16
See my note on this site regarding Big Woods Wilderness Outfitters. A new Owner and great guy. I really enjoyed my hunt with them a week ago and am in the process of signing up for next year. Lodge where you stay is right on a good fishing lake (Bird Lake about 2-2.5 hours northeast of Winnipeg) and the lodge has boats for rent if you wish. I'm told there are several other good fishing lakes within a few miles.

10-Jun-16
Domaine Shannon Quebec or Bryson Lake Lodge, DHP supporter....

10-Jun-16

bearbaiter's Link
lots of fishing at grand rapids manitoba, there's 3 fishing lodges in the area, for pickeral or northerns. it's a fishing hot spot. try outland outfitting the website is attached. lots of color phase bears as well.

10-Jun-16
Lukinto Lake Lodge! Dont be scared of the cheap prices.

• Sitka Gear