shedhead 21-Jun-16
llamapacker 22-Jun-16
BULELK1 22-Jun-16
midwest 22-Jun-16
Wapitidung 23-Jun-16
ahunter55 24-Jun-16
JimG 25-Jun-16
20-Jun-16
Looks like my lope pts in WY are at 0!!!

2016 Current Preference Point Totals as of 06/20/2016 Moose Sheep Elk Deer Antelope Current Preference Points: 14 14 1 10 0

20-Jun-16
WY website says the draw is tomorrow at 10am.

20-Jun-16
I agree that it says the draw results will be posted then. But often there are early ways of finding out. That is a copy of my point totals, which they list as of today. Lope was at 10 just like deer its now at zero

20-Jun-16
Unless the G&F has recently changed things they usually don't change your PPs on your account until Fall after the PP application period is over. There is also no backdoor any more by looking at refunds because they are putting your refund back on your credit card and that doesn't happen until after the draw results are posted. I just tried to look up mine and the system says it's being loaded for the draw and PPs and it will be ready at 10AM MST tomorrow.

20-Jun-16
Again I agree. My stuff above is a copy and past

20-Jun-16

Bowboy's Link
Here's the link. Good luck to everyone who applied.

21-Jun-16
As a non-resident, I am getting anxious to see if I have been drawn. I keep checking the site but it doesn't appear to be updated yet.

21-Jun-16
a copy from someone else

The overall draw odds are here: https://wgfd.wyo.gov/WGFD/media/cont...ONRES_2016.pdf

Depending on the number of points you have, you can confirm if you drew or not (i.e. our group was in the pool of <2 points. 100% of applicants with <2 points drew, so we got our tags). If you are in the tier of points that is not 100% or 0% you will need to wait until the official results are out.

21-Jun-16
Looks like I'm in. I got picked for a buck antelope and a doe/fawn tag as well. I got a hunt booked with Werner Ranch and am very excited. This will be my first antelope hunt.

Good luck to all others on their trips this year.

21-Jun-16
Non-Resident Antelope with Preference Point Option Successful 058-1

21-Jun-16
Posted now!

My wife and I both drew antelope and deer!

21-Jun-16
Up now, my wife and I both drew antelope and deer tags!

Wyoming here we come!

21-Jun-16
Wife & I drew antelope. 093-1

21-Jun-16
How are you guys getting in? Every time I try it says server down.

21-Jun-16
I figured I was one PP behind to draw a Region G deer tag....I WAS RIGHT !!

Joe

21-Jun-16
Keep checking Brett, high traffic volume. Drew NR Region G deer. Can't wait for September

21-Jun-16
Try the direct link on their facebook page.

21-Jun-16
Unsuccessful for archery pronghorn.

21-Jun-16
No luck for me either.

21-Jun-16
Failed to draw non-resident antelope, Unit 27 with 4 PP's. ????

Looks like I'm going to go salmon fishing after all. Poor trade!

21-Jun-16
No luck this year again 8 pts. in the bank now

21-Jun-16
My party was successful for pronghorn in Unit 26. Watch out Bill, Wyoming !

21-Jun-16
Ambush Date: 21-Jun-16 Failed to draw non-resident antelope, Unit 27 with 4 PP's. ???? Looks like I'm going to go salmon fishing after all. Poor trade!

You had better call the G&F licensing section if you correctly applied for 27 with 4 PPs because the odds show that everyone with <4PPs drew and even some with only 3PPs drew it in the Regular PP Draw.

21-Jun-16
Topgun: Thanks, I'll check into that. I had the trip all planned, didn't even consider that I wouldn't get drawn.

Maybe I'll wait a day or two and check again.

21-Jun-16
Ambush Date: 21-Jun-16 Topgun: Thanks, I'll check into that. I had the trip all planned, didn't even consider that I wouldn't get drawn. Maybe I'll wait a day or two and check again.

You can start by going into your account on the G&F website like you're going to buy a raffle ticket or Conservation Stamp and when you get to that section to buy something you can go to the bottom and there is a section you can click on that is entitled "Previous Applications Submitted". Click on that to see if you possibly made a mistake and applied for something other than unit 27. If it shows you applied for 27, that is your key for them to be able to verify that along with you hopefully having kept a printout when you applied. I always do that and recommend that everyone else does just in case something happens.

21-Jun-16

Bowboy's Link
Here's the link to the draw odds.

21-Jun-16
just a doe tag this year. Gotta collect a few points

21-Jun-16
Still banking my max points,; drew our doe tags again.

21-Jun-16
Thankfully, I made the cut- Game on !!

Had 1 PP

Area 029

21-Jun-16
Is point creep for antelope similar to most elk units (1/2 point per year)? Really planning on cashing them in 3 years from now.

21-Jun-16
YZ, no. Not even close, very little creep on pronghorn

21-Jun-16
Drawn for unit 73. Anyone have suggestions on CAMPING spot? Tent. Don't need a camp ground, I'm used to roughing it. Going out a couple days b/4 opener to find a water hole...

21-Jun-16
So I bought my fourth preference point with my 2016 antelope application. And my account says I have four.

Does that fourth point count for this year, or only for subsequent years? If not, that would mean that I had only three PP's for the 2016 draw?

I pulled out the printed copy of my receipt and I did apply properly.

21-Jun-16
My boys drew 11-1 tags. First antelope hunt for them (age 16,12). Going in middle of october rifle after football ends. Kids got so many things goin they cant get out for bow season- at least they get to hunt. Season will be open 2 weeks already so we shouldnt have as much pressure. Never been to the area but have a few places to start. Anyone with a little info would be appreciated. They are reall excited!!!!

22-Jun-16
Ambush,

You did NOT buy a fourth point prior to the draw. You simply paid for a fourth point if you did NOT draw. A point is only earned for failure to draw, once per year.

Sounds like you only had three points going into the draw. Or said another way, you have been unsuccessful in drawing this tag for three years previously. You have now acquired your fourth point by being unsuccessful this year.

Maybe next year....

Bill

22-Jun-16
I will have 11 pts/Max going into next year---point only for me.

Congrats to all that drew!

Good luck, Robb

22-Jun-16
ahunter55, sent you a pm

23-Jun-16
Hacks me off. I did not draw 26-1 and assumed I would. My buddy from Tulsa drew so he will be going without me. I'll just hit Colorado Elk extra hard this year.

24-Jun-16
Midwest-got it, sent PM.

25-Jun-16

JimG's embedded Photo
JimG's embedded Photo
My party drew successful for 25-1. Been going there since 1988. Always kill a p&y buck. Looking forward to the trip. Good luck to all that have drawn a tag.

• Sitka Gear