drycreek 21-Jun-16
One Who Knows 22-Jun-16
wifishkiller 22-Jun-16
Toby 22-Jun-16
One Who Knows 22-Jun-16
dgilbert 22-Jun-16
MBMule 22-Jun-16
21-Jun-16
I'm looking to do an exotics hunt in Texas, with Aoudad being my primary target species, but I'm also interested in Axis deer, Fallow deer, Blackbuck, and hogs, of course. The problem is, I'd like to hunt Aoudad in their more natural, mountainous habitat. Can anyone recommend any outfitters or ranches that offer all of these species but have access to mountainous Aoudad range?

I was looking at Diamond C Ranch, but it appears from their trophy photos that it's more of a flatland, "wait-em-out" type of hunt. I've done plenty of blind and treestand hunting, and I would hunt the other species using those methods, but I'd much rather spot and stalk on the Aoudad.

Thanks!

Sean

21-Jun-16
It's going to be pretty near impossible to fill that bill without booking two separate hunts. Just the way it is.

21-Jun-16
PM sent

21-Jun-16

Three Fingers's embedded Photo
Try the Indian Head Ranch near Del Rio. I think you will find most of the species there that you mention and the terrain is pretty rugged. My wife and I hunted there a few years ago for Blackbuck.

21-Jun-16

21-Jun-16

Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
you will find them west texas

21-Jun-16
I had a great free range Aoudad hunt with Double Diamond outfitters. Wes also has phenomenal hunting for the other species you are interested but it will likely require a change of location. Definitely worth giving him a call.

21-Jun-16
Desert Safaris might be worth looking into. Don't know anything about it other than what I've read. He does have aoudad.

22-Jun-16
Sent you a PM

22-Jun-16

wifishkiller's embedded Photo
wifishkiller's embedded Photo
Can't wait to go again

22-Jun-16
Wifishkiller This is a hell of Aoudad Looks great. Congrats where did you got it?

22-Jun-16
Since some people have asked.. I have never hunted Auodad with these guys, but I know they are now offering free range hunts, and can do combos for both Axis/Hogs, etc.. I have hunted Whitetail with them and enjoyed my time with them.. They hunt a few different ranches... www.tcsouthtexashunts.com

22-Jun-16
www.westtexashuntorg.com

Here you go, he can take care of both, free range as well.

22-Jun-16
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll check them all out.

• Sitka Gear