Sage Buffalo 27-Jun-16
hoytin-n-ragin 27-Jun-16
Toby 28-Jun-16
caller79065 30-Jun-16
Buffalo1 30-Jun-16
TEXASWOODS5 04-Jul-16
Bsaw10 04-Jul-16
27-Jun-16
Does anyone have first hand experience with an outfitter in Texas for whitetail that they would recommend. Myself and a couple buds would like to give texas a try and would like a quality place. no high fences tho. Thanks in advance everyone.

27-Jun-16

B N A A guy's embedded Photo
B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Brad, I am a Bowsite Sponsor and work with an excellent outfitter in Texas. What year were you looking at going as we are mostly booked for this year. If you are interested in learning more about what I can offer you then please feel free to contact me.

Best regards, Scott Alberda Bow and Arrow Adventures (707) 260 - 9678

27-Jun-16
thanks scott i will be in touch soon.

27-Jun-16
Hunted with both of these outfitters. Both great:

http://www.barnes-keithranch.com/

www.tcsouthtexashunts.com

Both operated by P&Y Club supporters and good people.

27-Jun-16
Texasbowhunters.com is another great place to go as well. A TON of reviews on TX outfitters.

27-Jun-16
SDHNTR- i looked at barnes-keith before just didn't like the trophy fees. if you connect over 140' its at least 6500 which is a bit high for us. i am gonna check on tcsouth today. Thanks

Sage- thanks man i will def check that out.

28-Jun-16
do you any good outfitter for exotics in Texas? looking for alternatives for Scimitar and axis

30-Jun-16
PM sent

30-Jun-16
Toby- PM sent

04-Jul-16
Texasbowhunter.com "TBH" is a great place to go. Lots of great guys like here to help out.

04-Jul-16
I hunted on the Cochina ranch which is good south texas country. It's a 32,000 acre briscoe ranch just south of cotulla. Out of 8 deer over the years I shot, all been between 148 and 162, but all with a rifle. It's $6500 for 4 days and that's meals and lodging. It's a real free range hunt, you just go hunt with guide and shoot the biggest deer you can. You see over 25 bucks a day easy, just getting my into bow range for a shooter is always hard. They just don't take many deer. Franky d was my guide and his cell is 361-765-5172. They do bow hunts as well, mostly in pop up blinds with corn. If you can book a rut hunt the deer come to rattle pretty good there. It's hard to find a low fence place in texas for big deer. Most people know what big deer they got and know what they are worth, or got money and will shoot it themselves. Good luck.

• Sitka Gear