drycreek 02-Jul-16
BUCKeye 03-Jul-16
Redoak 03-Jul-16
nutritionist 03-Jul-16
BUCKeye 04-Jul-16
JW 05-Jul-16
MK111 05-Jul-16
30-Jun-16
Just a reminder to bowsite.com members. You all get 10% off of any orders. You also get the free newsletter and you also get the free program membership. What is new with that is any leads and referrals that become order, program members get extra discounts off of future orders.

I appreciate all of your business. I hope to share videos, pictures and my research on many overlooked forages. G.R.O. is dedicated to raising money for our kids as well as helping educate the public as people like bowsite and PAT are important but they can't do it all. We need more people willing to test new products and help give timely tips to help us all achieve success.

[email protected] www.grandparayoutdoors.com

02-Jul-16
I took advantage of the discount this week with my first order from John. Besides quick response to a few email questions I had shipping could not have been any quicker.

Looking forward to trying out his Frosty Delight that I will be broadcasting in my soybeans next month.

Thanks John

02-Jul-16
After all the problems I had with the hogs eating my four galore, I'm happy to report that they did not roto-till the clover that I got from John. Got a nice little rain on it and it is up. More on that when it gets a little growth.

03-Jul-16
I submitted an order but didnt see where to enter the discount code...small order so no worries on cost but would have liked to get the newsletter.

What is the recommended planting time for rutebegas in southwest Ohio? Thanks

03-Jul-16
I placed an order very fast shipping, but didn't receive the 10% discount and would also like to receive the news letter.

03-Jul-16
Members have to email me to receive the discounts, then i also have your email address to send you the newsletters. I also at times have given better shipping rates depending on if i can find cheaper freight. So it's best to call or email me orders for bowsite members. If you go on the website, it's not set up yet with a discount code.

If anyone ordered from the site and didnt get the newsletters yet, drop me a note and i'll email them out right away.

Thanks

04-Jul-16
PM sent. Thanks

05-Jul-16
Pm sent.

05-Jul-16
PM sent. Thanks

• Sitka Gear