IdyllwildArcher 10-Jul-16
BTM 10-Jul-16
IdyllwildArcher 10-Jul-16
Jim B 11-Jul-16
Coyote 65 11-Jul-16
eddie c 11-Jul-16
LUNG$HOT 18-Jul-16
10-Jul-16
I bet the locals will be screaming for the game dept yo do something once they started killing there favorite pets or attacking people or kids.

There must be a lot of food sources for the female to have that many kittens. The male P-38 had been busy!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/2-mountain-lion-litters-found-in- california-mountains.html? intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

10-Jul-16

Bowboy's Link
Here's the link!

10-Jul-16
I dunno why this is news. There's Mountain Lions all over the mountains of Southern California. There always has been and there always will...

10-Jul-16
Ike...we all know, Mountain Lions are so scarce they are endangered in Cali. Just ask your last Game and Fish Commish! ;)

10-Jul-16
kota,

It's not lions that are endangered in CA, it's Game and Fish Commissioners who hunt lions that are endangered in California...

10-Jul-16
Not to mention game wardens who hunt

10-Jul-16
Add common sense to the list.

10-Jul-16

BTM's embedded Photo
BTM's embedded Photo
Before I left Kalifornia I had cougars in my backyard in LA County. (Ten miles from LA City Hall!)

Here's a pic a friend took in Chatsworth (an abandoned DWP pump station bathroom inside LA city limits).

10-Jul-16

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
I have them in my back yard too

11-Jul-16
3 kittens is definitely not unusual.

11-Jul-16
At least they know who their father is, unlike some from that area.

Terry

11-Jul-16
now when one of these tagged cats attack Fifi or Gigi, they will know which one to go after. lol

18-Jul-16
It ALWAYS cracks me up reading the comments posted under articles like this one.

• Sitka Gear