nehunter 10-Oct-16
ScottTigert 10-Oct-16
nehunter 10-Oct-16
ScottTigert 10-Oct-16
nehunter 10-Oct-16
26-Jul-16
garmin virb!

26-Jul-16
This was just discussed a week or so ago.The tacta cam works good has a 2x lens so shots(animal) doesn't look so small or far away.Very simple to use,one button and low profile lite so you can see and feel(vibrates)what function. The only thing you have to do is practice with it to get the impact.Which will happen with any system you use bow mounted.

27-Jul-16
EXACTLY what Dollar said. I have one. It's far better than a GoPro. Easy to point while mounted to your stabilizer thread. But, you should practice with it or you will miss your kill impact/1/2 second after it

27-Jul-16
Buy a Canon Vixia r700 and mount that to your bow. It has image stabilization and 57x optic zoom. It will give you much better video as well as good sound. Cost is about the same. WaY better then any mentioned so far. Shawn

10-Oct-16

nehunter's Link
Anybody buy the Tactacam 4.0 yet? I am ready to push the "buy now" button but want to hear any feedback first.

10-Oct-16
You might check out the Ultimate Predator camera. It seams to be a pretty good deal. $200.00 with lots of accessories. 4x lens. And you can see what you are filming, unlike the Tactacam. I got mine Saturday. Looks good. I haven't tried it out yet.

10-Oct-16
Scott, That's basically what I have now (Go Pro 4).

The new Tactacam 4.0 has an APP for viewing and recording like the Go Pro's.

10-Oct-16
The Ultimate Predator is only shaped like the GO PRO 4. Other than that it's completely different. I have a GO PRO 4. It sucks. Go to the web site and look at the UP. There was also a thread on Bowsite talking about the Ultimate Predator camera a couple days ago. Lots of people liked it

10-Oct-16
I will thanks!

• Sitka Gear