Babine Guide 26-Aug-16
Babine Guide 26-Aug-16
Babine Guide 26-Aug-16
Babine Guide 26-Aug-16
Babine Guide 26-Aug-16
TREESTANDWOLF 27-Aug-16
26-Jul-16
All, I just wanted to share.

Due to a change of family circumstances and obligation, after waiting 3 years, I had to let my hunt go for this year with Babine.

Thank you to all who offered and contacted me about the hunt and wanted to take my place. Not thinking with a clear mind, I hastily posted here and asked someone to take my place without consulting Lloyd or Jack. After speaking with Lloyd, I apologized. He understood and was more than willing to get things worked out for me. As it turns out, the hunt has been filled and I'm rebooked for 2018.

Again, thank you to the best Bowhunting community and Babine, your both a class act.

26-Jul-16
Glad things worked out for you!

26-Jul-16
That's awesome!!! I'm so glad to hear that! Those guys are top notch!! I'm so glad I decided on them when I booked my goat hunt and I will be back! Keep up the great work jack and Lloyd y'all in a league of y'all own! Prayers from Mississippi on your family Rich ??

26-Jul-16
Good deal and best of wishes to your family rich.

26-Jul-16
It has been my experience that class operations- operate with class. That's one of the reasons they are "class."

26-Jul-16
Sorry you can't make it this year, but glad the change worked out for you! Hope you and your family is well.

I was hoping I would get to meet you face to face on the transfer this year, but that will have to wait until another hunt.

27-Jul-16
Good for you Rich---family is always Priority #1.

Good luck, Robb

27-Jul-16
Glad it worked out for you. All the best to you and your family. Also hope that you have the hunt of a lifetime in 2018!

27-Jul-16
Glad to hear your hunt will happen and not lost opportunity glad to hear these kinds of deals, hunting means so much to us . Good luck !

27-Jul-16
Best to your family Rich and really glad it worked out.

27-Jul-16
The way things are supposed to work. All the best for your family.

27-Jul-16
Outfitter "Class" Hunter "Class"

27-Jul-16
Glad it all worked out for you.

30-Jul-16
Rich

I'm sorry you weren't able to go and pray everything turns out well.

Thanks for letting us know about the opening. I took the hunt and will be taking my 16 year old son to get his first goat. I will post photos when we return at the end of August. I can feel the pain in my legs already.

07-Aug-16

07-Aug-16
Thank you Adam.

I wish you both the trip of a lifetime and memories forever.

26-Aug-16
Hi Rich, I wish you could have made it. I'm sure we'll have a great time in 2018. Adam and Blaine had a great time. Here's a few pictures of his the hunt.

26-Aug-16
sorry wrong picture

26-Aug-16
sorry wrong picture

26-Aug-16

Babine Guide's embedded Photo

26-Aug-16

Here's a few sockeye after we got off the mountain

26-Aug-16

Blaine also got himself a nice black bear.

26-Aug-16
We might have opening for a goat, moose, black bear combo Sept. 21 of this year. We just had a client who has a moose hunt booked for that time and he has medical issue that might not let him come on it this year. If I got the right replacement for this hunt I could combo it with a goat. I'll post it tomorrow when I know more.

27-Aug-16
I'm thrilled to see Blaine and his dad had enjoyed this hunt and memory together. Truly priceless.

As it turns out, this was meant to be for all. My brother in law, at the young age of 46 suffered a stroke a week ago. After visiting him and seeing the road ahead for him, it was another reminder of how lucky we are, each and every day. He is VERY lucky man to have called 911 when he did. Basically, we have our hands full and I wouldn't have been able to focus on this trip. Enough of that...............

I truly appreciate you guys working with me for "18" and all the best to Blaine and his dad... WAY TO GO !!

• Sitka Gear