Tao 23-Aug-16
Tao 23-Aug-16
Grizzly 28-Aug-16
Tao 31-Aug-16
spike buck 01-Sep-16
Tao 05-Sep-16
Gerry 08-Sep-16
09-Aug-16
In the next couple of weeks I will be going out to do my maintenance of my old set-ups and and a couple more. Scout out some more areas for different wind directions.

21-Aug-16
So have you been up to Sess yet? Gonna be a little different being there so late this year with the season being moved back. Will you be there the first week?

23-Aug-16
I will be flying in September 1-5 to get it the prep work done. I have 11 set-ups to do the maintenance on of which 4 need to be modified to cover back doors. Going to add 2 more new ones this year. I will be there a couple of days before the season starts to the end of the bow season. ...for the full 3 weeks.

23-Aug-16
I am am looking forward to getting the prep work done and seeing what is going to be like this moose season. ..

28-Aug-16
We are flying in on the 23 and will be there for 10 days, may come down your way trout fishing one day, if so we will stop and see you again if your at the cabin. good luck this season!!

31-Aug-16
We should be back at the cabin mid day. ....I will have a beer waiting for you. ....leaving in the morning to get the prep work done

01-Sep-16

spike buck's embedded Photo
spike buck's embedded Photo
Teijo, hope your scouting is going well for you. I noticed an increase in moose sign and sightings this bear season, (western Ontario)

I am out scouting deer now adays and am excited with the increased moose activity in the field. Even though I wont be hunting for moose here till the population is a little more stable.

Have a great moose season!!

05-Sep-16

Tao's embedded Photo
Tao's embedded Photo
Thanks Chris. ...I just got back this evening. ...we modified 5 of my 11 set-up and and added 6 new ones. ...saw lots of cow and calf tracks and some big bull tracks. ...it is going to be a great bow season

08-Sep-16
Two weeks and counting for me. 20 hour drive so all scouting will be when we get there.

• Sitka Gear