MuddyBull 17-Aug-16
Elkstuffer 17-Aug-16
MuddyBull 17-Aug-16
SteveB 18-Aug-16
Reflex 18-Aug-16
14-Aug-16

MuddyBull's embedded Photo
After several years of no tags, we hit the jack pot this year in the Wyoming Res Antelope draw. My 2 youngest boys, my Dad and myself all pulled as individuals for the same unit. We have a good blind up on one the numerous waterholes that exist thanks to late summer thunderstorms. It's also in an area where the cattle have already grazed through and been pushed up country, hopefully allowing the blind to stay intact. Everyone is excited for the morning, Hunting Season 2016 begins! Good luck to all afield, there are memories to be made.

14-Aug-16
....and so it begins. Good luck!

14-Aug-16
good luck

14-Aug-16
Nice!good luck to you family. Share some pics. I'm super jealous.

14-Aug-16

Here is our set up. I had the guys practice out of the blind to get a feel for the shots. My 15 year old is really hoping for his first bow kill. The 17 year old prefers to stalk as he took one from a blind at age 12. I'll post updates as they developed.

15-Aug-16
Yes please post about your hunt. Semi-Live Bowsite Hunt?

Looks like you guys put in your work. Good idea having them shoot some practice arrows out of a blind. I hope both your boys get one. Good luck!

15-Aug-16
Sweet!! I'm looking forward to it...

15-Aug-16
Good luck Warren! Looking forward to some success photos.

15-Aug-16

Over 11 hours Iin the blind. 4 bucks spotted but none came in to drink. It was cloudy, cool and scattered storms today, not ideal conditions at all. Proud of the boy though, he enjoyed the day and is ready to get after it tomorrow.

15-Aug-16
Good luck and enjoy your time together!!

16-Aug-16
Cool. Please take plenty of pics including pics of your blind. I am curious as to how it is constructed.

17-Aug-16
Should be great. Gorgeous country. Neat animals.

...and a father spending time outdoors with his kids?

Let's see.....what are the chances of those kids growing up to be fine men?

...or will they end up protesting, looting, in gangs, uneducated and unemployed?

Keep us updated, please.

17-Aug-16
Sam spent another long day in the blind. One smallish buck came in the he elected to pass. He has ortho appointment tomorrow so the goats will get a pass. Will be back at em Friday. Writer the wife and I are raising 4 fine sons and very much proud of them all. They love the outdoors, hunting and fishing, The oldest 2 have college obligations and little time to hunt now. The 2 High Schoolers realize this and squeeze in all the outdoors they can, while they can. I of course get drug out with them :)

17-Aug-16
Thanks for sharing with us less fortunate in the draw MuddyBull. Good luck! Can't wait to see how this plays out.

17-Aug-16
The chance of rain is increased for the next few days, dark clouds are building now on this cool evening. Bad for antelope blind hunting but really gets you excited for the elk hunt in a couple of weeks!

18-Aug-16
Checking this regularly!

18-Aug-16
Good luck!

• Sitka Gear